Reviews for The End of a Five Year Dream
Ghost Man chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Beautiful, mon ami. Very well done.
zecross chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
aah what a sad ending, T.T i nearly cry hiks, well its a great story too

so good work, anyone that know shiki present even aoko haha when and how she knew about shiki dead i wonder, you expressing the emotion is good too

well anyway good work again and bye
Qgeksjcndismsnz chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aoko was the only one here that kept me from breaking down into tears. Oh, and the fact that I have people around me and that would be embarrassing to break into tears while at fanfiction-dot-net... *sniff*

FANTASTIC WAY TO CONTINUE AKIHA'S NORMAL ENDING 3 YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT.
Esc99 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Nice, took me a few moments to realise that the other woman was aoko...
DariusXXI chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Pretty sad, but also a very good continuation of the story. I think it could be used as the storyline for one of Type-Moon's short stories, since you could keep the characters as they really are.
XxMisaki EndouxX chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
OMG! THAT IS, LIKE, THE BEST (short) STORY (epilogue, perhaps?) I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! The emotion you placed in it was so colossal! I'm so awed by your work!
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw. Nice and depressing. I assume Arcuied is alseep in the Millenium Castle, right?
Mushroom Of Disaster chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I absolutely have no idea what i wanted to say. A bittersweet and beautiful ending. And i loved how you came up with the girls.

damn, Shiki's really lucky to had Akiha loving him.
Chisato Tsuyasabi chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Very touching...
Nitro chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow... this was so bittersweet and beautiful. It was very fitting.

I'm fairly certain I followed it all correctly, but there were a couple confusing areas at the funeral where the story could have been a little clearer.

"The first to arrive was 'that woman'."

Now, going by what was mentioned in the story, I'd say 'that woman' could have been Ciel. But Akiha referred to Ciel by name, and the only woman that knows Shiki and yet is on such bad terms with Akiha that Akiha would be so distant as to not even speak of her name would be Arcueid. The fact that 'that woman' is mentioned again, yet Akiha calls Ciel by name later suggests that it really is Arc. That's what I think anyway.

Yet Ciel's arrival was never mentioned in the fic, which suggested that 'that woman' was her.

Lastly, after Aoko shows up, and the eulogy is given, the 'strange woman' is referred to. Since both Aoko and Arcueid remain nameless in this fic, it's unclear as to which one it was. Akiha didn't refer to 'that woman' (I'm assuming it's Arcueid) as strange, so I'd put my money on Aoko being the speaker at the end.

But it could have been either.

A very beautiful fic regardless, though I hate to see Shiki die under any circumstances.
Arnoldstrife chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was so Beautiful! Akiha's ending was definitely the most dramatic. I hope you write more Fanfiction in this catagory.
zaz122 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Among all the girls in Tsukihime, I like Akiha the most. And I believe you captured her character very well here. This story is a nice follow up to one of her endings. I still feel a little sad though that Shiki had to die and Akiha doesn't get to be with him.