Reviews for Broken
Sadera Subaku chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
Woa! This is probably the best story on dark and krad I have ever seen! Great job on everything! the only thing I would have liked is the slightest bit more lemon, but thats alright. thnx for making this story and good luck with all of your others!
farawisa chapter 29 . 1/16/2010
liked the story really much. it was kinda cute in many places but also sad. really was fun reading. farawisa
Hinfallend chapter 29 . 12/1/2009
That...was...awesome! Excellent job on it. I give it two thumbs up. Poor Krad though T_T everyone seems to pick on him. Still an awesome fic. Oh, congrats on making it to 10 fanfictions!
westkitsune chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
*dies from the bittersweet, awesome fic*

Definitely going in my favorites!
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 29 . 11/17/2008
That was an interesting fic. Sometimes the length was a littlediconserting, but at least you updated ofter enough to make up for it. I didn't really feel much for the villains and sometimes it makes it more powerful if you flesh them out a bit, but all in all I think they provided the needed antagonism. Though I still wonder how they found Krad. Congrats on finishing it
Stormshadow13 chapter 28 . 11/16/2008
Yea! Great ending!

I loved the bit with Krad and Dark flying at the end.

I hope to read more from you. You did really good on this fic.

I also liked the way that you kept switching from character to character with each chapter. You did really good with that.
Stormshadow13 chapter 27 . 11/16/2008
Hah! I loved Satoshi's reaction!

(Snicker,) Emiko was so funny!
Akemi Tsuki Hikari chapter 28 . 11/16/2008
Good ending! :D I enjoyed this story! Great. Now for the search for another good fanfic. Those are tough. xD
Akemi Tsuki Hikari chapter 26 . 11/16/2008
Haha! I loved it! Poor Dark though. He just killed for the first time! Hrm... What are they going to do with the bodies...
Stormshadow13 chapter 26 . 11/16/2008
Hah! YES! Dark got them and got them good!

yea!, I think this is my favorite chapter!

I wonder what Sato's going to do when he finds out that Dark killed them? Hm, wonder if Dark could claim self defence.

Yea! You know, when Dark got Amilia the song I got the words, "ding dong the witch is dead, ding dong the witch is dead She's gone where the goblens go, below, below, below." Stuck in my head.

Grin.
Stormshadow13 chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
Awe, way to short but very good!
Stormshadow13 chapter 24 . 11/15/2008
Heh, this chapter was well worth the wait.

I loved it.

I can't wait to see more. And I hope that Dark and Krad kick the bad guys butts or maybe just insenerate them with a big fire ball.
Stormshadow13 chapter 23 . 10/22/2008
Yea! Go Krad!

And nice answer Dark. That was great!
x-V. i. r. g. o.-x chapter 23 . 10/22/2008
GAH! And he escaped to be seen on the news...Gr. That bastard needs to die! D Wow Krad, way to go to ask the question...XD Please continue!

-Virgo
x-V. i. r. g. o.-x chapter 22 . 10/21/2008
Aw no! He's out again! GR! Krad better watch out D: And Dark too for being a tattle-tale! Don't go Kiisho! -clings-

-Virgo