Reviews for Ripple Effect
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Those animals were futuristic seals. They grew larger to avoid predation by the futuristic sharks they shared their habitat with as futuristic sharks were larger than present day sharks and equipped with a proboscis, a grasping tongue covered in tiny teeth to pull prey into its jaws.

The futuristic seals likely evolved into predators due to avoid intense competition with the futuristic shark for food sources such as fish and likely caught prey alive and stored victims to eat in times of little food as their habitat appeared to be fairly harsh with little land dwelling life.
Haylie Myers chapter 24 . 6/30/2011
awesome story

i really enjoyed

i always thought of the idea that maybe Nick had crossed universes

this really well done though at times it was really confusing with all those Nicks, lol.

when i read the chapter earlier where you added a character called matt i had to remember that this was an early series story. anyway love the story now to read the NCIS one that sounds good as we seem to kind of agree on pairings in that area.

Haylie Myers
Zandermon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That is i fantastic start to a story, it surprised me, i was expecting alternate world- anomaly crossover but seariosly thats great!

Zandermon
TARDISgirl42 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
An interesting twist! I love it
Isis the Sphinx chapter 24 . 11/25/2009
Oh do I know what it's like to deal with a human cockroach. Not bad, a bit confusing, but overall not bad.

Keep writing!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 24 . 11/4/2009
I'll read the new one :) (when I have time)

These four chapters were amazing :D I loved them all. ALL. A lot.

Nightgazer333 chapter 20 . 10/31/2009
Did the Connor of Nick's reality build a detection device too, or hasn't built one?
Nightgazer333 chapter 18 . 10/20/2009
Man, this is great, update!

You are really good at this writing!

I really love this fic of yours, you're good!

_

Typical Jack, listening in ;) Aww and Ryan/Stephen :D xx
gaia-x-goddess chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
Ah, excitement! :D I want more :P
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
shweet can't wait for more :)
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
sweet man! can't wait for more :P
34Deleted12 chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
Interesting chapter, it flowed very well!

Xanthiae
gaia-x-goddess chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
Answers :D

Hell, it's a good thing I can keep up with this sort of thing :L

xD