Reviews for Mythaven
Taylor-Maracle chapter 29 . 12/4/2014
I just finished this story for the third time, and it's still fabulous each time. I have to say though, it must be so exhausting and tedious writing Joey's accent in like that. I'd give up three sentences in, lol. Wonderful story. One of the first ones I read when I joined this fandom. Will continue to read until I'm 100 years old. :D
Taigon Shikkin chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I guess you could say the Kirin is also the chinese equivalent of the uncorn basically. I read it in one of my favorite mythology books that I like to collect.
1enchantedgirl chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
Love the creativity in your story as well as your extensive research. It makes your story so much better. Good for u for not wimping out!

I also love, love the way you've written bakura.
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Do not eddle in the affairs of dragons, gozaburo, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
jj chapter 29 . 12/6/2013
nice
Guest chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
tell me the price of the frank plushies. i want an ice blue one.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
awesome
i never ever thought i would see the day seto became that possesive in all appearances.
SeekerMoonblade chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
Squee! I've been trying to find this story for years. I read it when it first came out, but between new computers and user accounts I'd lost track of it. I'm glad to see it's just as awesome as I remember!
Yumeina-sama chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
I'm lost... They're not worried about their friends anymore? And what's with the spanking? And why are the dragons mad?
VerdeICe chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
awwww damn, after reading this I just had to Favorite it.
joychan01 chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
"ass hat" XD

that remind me of what i did when i was insulting my sister back. but my word was "bitch eye", now it a password for one of my sister's friend accounts
joychan01 chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
holy crap, name that joey pick for the dragon nearly gave me a heart attack. i was like that my name, how weird ad freaky. XD
Thecattygrl chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hey... Do you mind if I put a few of your stories up on home ?

I'd give you credit, put the original link there, give you the link to the story and anything else you'd like...

It'd just be easier to read.
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
Meet Bakura: The evil bunny. I was SO laughing after that! Or when you explained the colr of it, and the: what... is it? It's a fluffy... THING? I was laughing so loud that my Mum thought I'd gone insane!
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 2 . 9/28/2011