Reviews for Mythaven
Moongirl12121 chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
That must have been a weird search: mythical cow. Lol

Alright, I think the only "problem" I have with the story is how OOC Jou is, like dang. Everything else I've seen has him more or less Badass, and not a squealing, screaming... welp. Idk the right word for it, coward is too much, maybe wimp? He's just so different.
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Jou you need to stop that, I know be distrustful but like seriously? That's unrealistically thick/dense/oblivious, even for you. Seto isn't just trying to get in your pants. He's trying to get in your heart first. Then your pants.
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Seto is right, that dragon is annoying. And I wonder what Kankara could be doing with Soumya that Nenne doesn't want them to know about? His legs were crushed, I highly doubt they're having the wild monkey smex. Your Japanese name is Jounochi Katsuya, Joey. It's a lovely name.
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Jou quit being stupid. I have an irrational hatred of that tiny dragon. Seto loves you Jou, or at least he like likes you, and you need to not be oblivious.
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Akuju you ass.
Aww Jou has puppy ears and Seto is a huge fucking nerd.
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Ouch short end of the stick? Really?
Also, "baking is my favorite" I lost it. I've watched Elf recently and that was all I could think of.
Yay different pov! Omg Yami and Bakura are great
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
But there are plenty of dogs who've had their front legs(one of them) amputated, and they could still run just fine.
Should Jou try healing her? Should they just cut off the limb? I have a bad feeling that I'm not going to be incredibly fond of a constantly screaming tiny dragon.

Yes Jou, you are most likely going to have to stay there, at least for a while. Are the rules of time different between the two worlds?
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Those words are creepy as hell. I don't trust them. Kankana! Is she going to be okay?!
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
And Jou got molested. That is highly unpleasant. I'm going to assume they're in the world of Princess Mononoke from now on. A movie I am very much a fan of.
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Intense I say! Intense! I'm glad Seto's got all them puzzle pieces into place. He jelly.
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Yas Kankana calling Seto Mr. Sourpuss gives me LIFE. And damn, that got a little intense there... Seto stop being an ass.
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Seto got them powers? That is so cool.
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Well the making of an inugami sounds horrific. But this story reads fun! I can't wait to see what happens! Where did everyone else go? Was Jou actually supposed to open the book as a test?
Taylor-Maracle chapter 29 . 12/4/2014
I just finished this story for the third time, and it's still fabulous each time. I have to say though, it must be so exhausting and tedious writing Joey's accent in like that. I'd give up three sentences in, lol. Wonderful story. One of the first ones I read when I joined this fandom. Will continue to read until I'm 100 years old. :D
Taigon Shikkin chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I guess you could say the Kirin is also the chinese equivalent of the uncorn basically. I read it in one of my favorite mythology books that I like to collect.