Reviews for invisible monsters
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
*Blushes.*
Brilliant!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Gosh darn it that was hot. Although wishing for a bit more... This really ended well.
GeoLight chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Only 10 reviews? That's just wrong...

This is HOT. I think it was very good. Well, I kind of hate it when Sasuke actually wants Sakura, b/c I just don't think she deserves him, or naruto really, but as a threesome they are great.

So, just a personal opinion, sasuke should be more focused on naruto, but thats just me and I think this story was well written and sexy as hell. Now I'm off to check out what else you've got...
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i adore this.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Good repersentation of Sasuke!:)
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh that was so WONDERFUL. Hot, brilliant, in character, emotional. I LOVED EVERY MOMENT.

Though, the part where Sakura punches Sasuke was definitely a fav. LOL.

Thanks so very much for the amazing read.
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh man I WISH. T.T

This hurt in all the right places. Good job.
SeyoukaiStar chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
It's stories like these that make mine look like crap in comparison.

You gave the story a perfect emotion, and kept it there throughout the whole thing. It's really beautiful and very well written. Thank you for posting it here :)
Static Lull chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It was lovely, very well written, and the emotions were like woah.
Melitza chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Dayum! It's not often that someone can do a threesome that doesn't crazy focus on too much yaoi (not a huge fan of yaoi). But you managed to give this JUST the right amount of angst to make the lemony goodness that much uhm... sweeter? Wait, my metaphor fell on its face...

Whatever. It was hawt delicious goodness that is getting faved. Hell yeah, write more on this story, or more like this story, or whatever! ;)
BeccaPatty chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
so great I just love narusasusaku its my all time favorite! such a great story.. definetly adding to my favorites! luvved that sumone besides me realizes.. theres no freakin way sasuke can go back to konoha.. _ so the three can start their own livess! ahh i luvved it
klv chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Love it. Most authors want more than two words in review though, so what to say... Oh, quite different from any other slightly similar fics to this one, with a slightly dark tone, but still somewhat light and open. I don't know, hard to explain. but your language flows nicely, so much so that I didn't even think of it until just now (btw, one of the best structure and grammar complements I can give). Thanks so much! Worth browsing through five pages of fics to find!
diet coffee chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Absolutely stunning. Love the emotion, the passion, their torturous waiting. Good job!