Reviews for Falling Forever
Just what are you trying to say?

Edward tried every substitute for bella that he could think of. And even as hard as he tried to POUND those pieces into place ...etc.

Are you talking about...women?
So bella can read ALL THAT in his eyes huh? Regret, sorrow, shame, hope, and relief? Wow, everyone should aspire to reading people so well. Bella should have been a therapist, she could make the question "and how does that make you feel?" absolutely redundant.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
I really really wish there was more of this story. There are not enough story's that take the story in a different direction like you have.

Well maybe one day.
Nykiddo chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
I really like this story!Please write more!
The Sleepy Wolf chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
OMG so intense was it just me or did anyone else feel like crying OMG wot the hell why alice dont kill alice please!

please update soon please!
iamtheband chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
this chapter makes me want to cry. i needa know what happens next! i love this fanfic.. good job! update soon please!
Kolored chapter 10 . 1/29/2009

what

why

aoifhakjdhfkjsfhksfjshkfjsjdk

omg.

I have never demanded you to update something before, have I? Never never never until right now! Right fucking now!

*whimpers* Alice...

ohai, btw. ily.
blubuttrfly10 chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
Poor Alice. Finally Bella sees Chloe and James for who they are. Can't wait for more!
endlessummer75 chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
EEK! SCAWY! poor edward/alice/jasper...
Im Bettin On Alice chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
o.o This was very good. Please please please dont make us wait long. Update like...now xDD

~Leah
Mastaspammip chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
revenge... hm..
inuyasha finatic chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
thats awsome my name is in here Rebecca Baker!
x-aly-x chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
great chapter
jkmk chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
WOW! Hurry with a new one! This is awesome! Can't wait!