Reviews for Sometimes Cupid Has Fangs
C.Bell chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Brilliant! I've always loved Dru/Spike...I love the twist that Angelus had set the whole thing up on purpose all along, very clever! I could totally see a scene like this in the show, it's so in-character and well written. Finally some good quality Buffy fic, which is kind of hard to find IMHO!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Oh . . . that was so incredibly sweet. So beautifully written, and fluffy yet entirely believable. It's wonderful to see that kind of purity in Spike and Drusilla's relationship, because it seems like they really did have a very pure love for one another on the show, and it's hard to capture that in writing without delving into the realm of the twisted and disturbing. And my, aren't I rambling. :)
Anyway, absolutely darling, and I loved the bit with Angelus and Darla at the end. The last line really got me for some reason.
Beautiful piece!
loveology chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Aw, that was sweet. Loved what Dru said in the fic. She's absolutely lovely.
“Daddy! Please don’t leave me in the dark!
Culf chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
"After Angelus had pummeled him until his knuckles bled, he’d tied up the younger vampire and proceeded to repeatedly drive over him with a carriage drawn by six horses." Now, that's harsh!
And Angelus, of all people, playing matchmaker! It was really sweet, though... Loved how you wrote Angelus with an irish accent, seeing that he is, after all, irish. Wonder why he got rid of the accent, and Spike didn't.
dark princess chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
o i loved it! It's sometimes hard to find good stories about the gang of four, but you seem to have millions of them! Keep of the great work!
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Oooh I loved this! Spike/Dru! Angelus/Darla! Brilliant!
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
) You have such a sweet spot for Spike. You can't bare to think of him harming anyone, can you? I think that's why I love you! I'm so proud to archive your fics, Mel. You are truly an awesome writer.
miss chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
okay such a good fic!
Bwit chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
i loved it..they were perfectly in character and everything..and can you say *aWW!* hehe ;)
Raven chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Wow!...That was yet another amazing story...you are now my fav author! Even above Anne Rice wow... you ROCK!cant wait to read more of your work.
Ookami Syoaron chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I love this story!Im not a big Spike/Dru fan but this story is really good!
Bunny chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Oh, oh, LOVING this!;) SO, so, SO good!;) More Spike & Dru goodness!;)

Spike: You take the killing for granted... you don't appreciate it, then it's gone... gotta take time to stop and smell the corpses... {Where the Wild Things Are}
TaintedSlytherin chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
_ so cute, and wickedly done. got some great ideas: spike/Dru, forbbidan love, and a scandle...*grins*