Reviews for No Regrets
Late Night Iridescence chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You made me cry! I hope you're pleased with yourself.

(But no, seriously, this is SO GOOD. Ugh, my OT3...)
Veronique Roux chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was amazing. It was so beautifully written. So sad, I can't stop crying :')
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was horrible! My eyes are still leaking! This was so sad, Sam's early death was curveball and then you had to throw another one with Mikaela's cancer. Everything was pretty good until then. Bumblebee's death was also anticlimactic, he died in battle but because of a stray shot. I really wish you included some source of comfort other than their friendship, like kids, but then that would of defeated the purpose of the oneshot.

It was sad, but you did a great job!
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was unexplainably happy and heart-wrenchingly sad. To the point where the jumbled emotions caused tears to spill over the rims of my eyes lids. ... I just gave my self a story idea.

Anyway.

This was superb and worth the time needed to read it.

Much love:

~Animelover
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
wow that was profound.
18828646465 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Yikes! So sad. How do you do that? I'm damn near tears right now; I couldn't imagine trying to write it without crying. Anyways, it's heartfelt, short, and bittersweet. Very good.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw, I'm crying now. ;.;

This was a beautiful fic; I really really liked it. :)
robins princess starfire chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
...Idon't know what to say. I don't know weather or not to be sad or happy awed... This was a great story sad but good at the same time. you deffinatly cought some emotions with this. i can honestly say that this just throughs you into emotion over loud.
smilingcheerios chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was really... nice (I can't seem to think of a better adjective, my apologies) It really conveyed life and love and the mindset of living with no regrets. I loved the relationship you portrayed between the three of them. Great job.
Ice-Eagle Y'siri chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh my God.

I read this and I wanted to CRY you have NO IDEA.

It was beautiful. Wonderful. Spectacular. Agonizing.

All that, and more.

I loved it.

Thanks for writing such an awesome story.

Regards,

Ice
The Riddle Heir chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
you officially suck, i'm crying so hard right now that I can barely see what i'm typing..

loved every bittersweet word...
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh wow, this story was beautiful. I really loved the way you portrayed the friendship between those three. Yay for Sam and Mikaela getting married, but it's sad that died young and they didn't have any kids. :(
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I’m shivering right now, not from a cold night, but from this piece of art.

I never thought about their relationship after the movie’s end. It seems like an ordinary life, with extraordinary circumstances. They fought together as a team against Decepticons, they’re there for each other in times of need. They always were three, not two, but three.

Beautiful.
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Sweet and sad. Good work
Evil Killer Poptarts chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow... there are tears rolling down my cheeks. This was a beautifully poignant story. Mikaela and her boys...