Reviews for Missing Pieces
Twilight Okami chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This looks quite intresting this series of one-shot collection based on 'Twilight Princes' and your AWESOME story 'Forth Peice' stuff. I got an idea to add for this story: How about do an aftermath of how Arnak and Nabouro fell in love.

Also, you seem to like Metroid and Sci-fic stories. Mind reading my new and first Metroid story? It's called 'Metroid: Quarantine' takes place after 'Prime' and I'm just asking.

P.S: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND YOU DAVIN SUNRIDER!
xolroc chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Incorrect grammar warning-ignore if desired: The plural of millennium is not millenniums; it's millennia, as it comes directly from a Latin 2nd declension neuter noun.
Miyako1Lee3Rulez chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
ok...let me get this straight. So anyone with any ideas of a short Zelda story during those time periods can send you his/her ideas and you will edit them and add them to this collection, right?

That's quite interesting! I wish I had ideas, though I tend to get to far and start making novel-lenght stories! But, otherwise, I'd send any of my ideas... if I had any. I hope you get a full collection, I'd be willing to view it.
The-Jaron chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
wow

a great idea, this may transcend the story beyond a meer story

an interesting prospect, and i may join in the building of a new timeline

a few things though, there is no info on link or the twili, including midna, so are you leaving the court open to suggestions, or are you barring that route of ideas?

anyway, when i get my proper PC up and running, ill start helping out

Jaron out