Reviews for The Joyce Summers School for Gifted Girls
senshiHg chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
i love it. lol. write more please. :) (:
lucyferr chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
great advice from lorne
lucyferr chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
i never thought of this ship but it's great!
lucyferr chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
i like the idea of al & tweedman knowing each other...
Thenchick chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
wow
blueyblonde chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
i love it
mmooch chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
Thank you for doing this story. I'm really enjoying it a lot. It's nice that Buffy can have a Slayer life and a real life without too much trouble. The fact that her friends are accepting of her new life is a mega-bonus.

I think getting her involved with him just as he became Batman was great, didn't give him time to become 'Mr. Broody-pants'.

Please update soon.
dkwr07 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
really great story. cant wait to see what happens next.
magdalene82 chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Wait, what? Girlfriend? I mean, hooray for that, I was hoping it would happen, but with no build up? No sexual tension? No set up? I weep for the wasted opportunity :( But will keep reading anyway!
Samael3 chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Okay, you catch none of the psychological angst Chris Nolan gave to Brute Wayne in his two wonderful Batman movies. You're merely admiting your feeling to sh*g with C. Bale, sublimizing them through Fluffy Blummers. If anything the Fluffy show shows us how deep violence of all kinds is engraved in the mind of American youths, that's why I didn't let my daugther ShErI watch the show. That was a decission I did not regret then and I do not regret now. The fact that yoi don't answer to the accusations of the Samaelite Collective's accusations (which I'm its proud founder)remarks the fact that we're right in every little sin we accuse you from and you daren't admit it, you're weak, you're a coward, then again which buffite is not. A bunch of cowardly bed-p*ss*rs whom are too much scared of the fears and worriances of the external world and prefer the easily dealing fears of an inmagnary universe. You missy are a traitor to the living in Philip Jose Farmer's words (do you even complain to know who Philip Jose Farmer is?), if you want redention go vote Obama, right here! right now! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Carycomic chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
A refreshingly light-hearted interlude. And, kind of appropriate, seeing how Christian Bale got his start in the live-action Disney musical, NEWSIES.

At the same time, this makes me wish, all the more, that "Once More With Feeling" had been an ANGEL episode, involving the original Caritas Bar. If so, I probably wouldn't have given it a permanent two-thumbs-down!
Carycomic chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
Alfred's right: no can put the "fun" in "family function" like the Scoobies.
Carycomic chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
I can guess what Alfred was thinking: "Oh, yes. About bloody time, indeed!"
Carycomic chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
For some reason, I picture Buffy's mask as resembling a cross between the ones worn by Yvonne Craig (on the 1960's show) and Alicia Silverstone (in BATMAN & ROBIN).
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »