Reviews for Chicken Run
ImaginationFlow chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was really funny! Good thing I checked out your profile. I love Popuri as a character, she's just so... stupid? Well, I don't care, she's just awesome!
RWT chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Gotz chuckled, and got back to work as far away from the scene as he could manage. Of course, if they'd asked, he could've told them that the snare they were trying was too heavy for a chicken to trigger, but that girl looked like she was having too much fun playing Wile E. Coyote to care.

-Beep! Beep! Xd

Mind you, the explosives she was now sticking in Jack's doghouse were a BIG hint, as well.

-Wait, wait! You weren't suppose to play the Wile E. Coyote part to the letter!

Aw man I saw the pic on this but the fic makes it's tons more funnier XD. I love how they're running after the bird all around town with the villagers just watching them with amusement.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This story...this story is an ice cream cone on a hot summer's day. That's how satisfying it is. I adored your humor here, adn the thoughts of all the villagers, and Popuri's schemes that constantly got crazier and crazier. The end, too, is comedy gold.

You should be extremely proud of this, Mage. It's mindblowingly funny. Honestly. xD
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
A more than satisfactory compliment to Libra's artwork really. So glad to know someone actually went for it! X3

Oh, and I love the 'Jack-of-all-Trades' farm...

~ Peace and Love
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Mage, you rock SO HARD! XD

Scene two was definitely my favorite one. I love the little glimpse into Won. _~

I was laughing through the whole thing, but the last line really made me laugh out loud!

And I love the nickname "Pink" for Popuri. _
The Karlminion chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hilarious, my friend. Simply hilarious.

I shall never look at Popuri the same way again!

-this be The Karlminion, and he be signin' off-