Reviews for Revolution
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
OK, please tell !e he isn't dead! This is just terrible, and now eiri's gonna become an addict too?! Please tell me this isn't happening! :'(:'(
Chi Kamisori chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
This story made me so sad! But I loved how you did it 3
xX Mochi Devil Xx chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
I hate the fact that Shuichi was killed, but man, what a story!
I can't believe how much I cried through this!
Great job!
*sniff sniff*
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
I hate you for killing shuichi...
randomchick chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Love the ending, i began to tire of happy endings a while ago, this one was awesome. I have no idea how much i cried during this CX
HydroButterfly chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I cried reading this story.
dark-sparks chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
I luved it but the ending was too sad I cried like hell well still am I didn't want shuichi to die :(
Kemeda chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
(Chapter 6) This ought to be my favorite chapter (of all time in a Gravitation-fic). It truly sums up all the emotions, hell; it made me emotional as well.

Especially how kind Father Maurice was, to take in this 'drug-addict slut' that was Shuichi, loving and caring for him when he was alone. And then for him to painfully be ripped away like that, so cruelly yet almost realistic.. I feel so mean; but I love characters suffering like that, and you truly did so, especially him getting used later on.

Rounding it off with the man who truly loves him, giving him a usual 'shot' out of care and compassion for seeing his significant other suffering; tears was (and still are) dwelling in my eyes. I loved the end. Especially the final line.

"There's another way."

It's as if I can hear the cold chiming of his voice in my ears, those cold eyes piercing.
Kemeda chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
(Chapter 3) A really sweet moment in a really sad, dramatic story. It was very appropriate with a brightened mood at this point. :)
Kemeda chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
(chapter 2)

Sweet tapdancing Jebus, the way you described Shuichi's high was exceptional. As well was the, almost 'routine'-like manner of Tohma's sleeping with Shuichi. I love how it seems to be 'a habbit' of theirs.

The lyrics along 'Prostitution is Revolution', it goes so amazingly well along with it, I don't have any words to describe my joy for that particular part.
Kemeda chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
The way this story starts off, absolutely blows me away. I'm being thrown right into the streets of where Shuichi is sitting/laying, in this drugged down drama of his. I absolutely love the descriptions, I can picture him in front of me; this mess of a previously known 'brat'

Also, the fact that Shuichi and Tohma's relationship is also on 'an edge' is absolutely great; You really managed to capture the essence of Tohma's cruel, but somehow fierce attitude. The fact that he used sex as a trade, well, it just adds another 'unfh~' to the story. Great way to introduce Yuki/Eiri as a cold, heartless, yet passionate dealer. Great job!
Hika chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
This was one of the most interesting fanfics Ive ever read

but it went all shitty when Eiri let the men he violate Shuichi

and all the father thing xDDD

and the end? crap! crap!

Eiri was strong intelligent, he was the boss, but at the end he realizes that he loves Shuichi and want to go drugs and to slut himself to Tohma...another Shuichi xD the strong guy later becomes a shitty OOC

You sure did fall into a hole or do drugs

Now this fanfic is one of the most interesting-get-crappy fanfics Ive ever read D
JuliaHVT chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I really like this chapter is that bad?
Fedski chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I actually cried reading this chapter. congratulations on the realistic portrayal.
Tanuki-chan chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Ok, first of all, please, pardon me for my bad english, but I'll try my best to explain you how I feel for this chapter.

This is the saddest thing I ever read about my poor little Shû-chan! How sorry I am for him! Are you a saddist? Haha! Serously, this is really great: the story's really good, you've got a great imagination, great style of writting, great way of discribe all the things that happenned to Eiri and Shûichi, and also to discribe their feelings! Really, this is GREEEEEATTTTT!

Good job! Hope that the next chapter will come soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »