Reviews for Objects in the Mirror
Darkwood Princess chapter 1 . 4/10
The ending of this is what makes the whole piece! Great work!
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Omg! Every time I read the last line my heart breaks for Julian! I wish they would have shown us Garak's reaction, it would have been interesting to say the least, and it was very sweet that this unfortunate holoprogram was a way of protecting Julian. Brilliant work!
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Well done story with believable dialogue for the characters. What a great ending to their conversation! Nice work. :)
mossley chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Whoa! That ending was classic. I always regretted that the show never dealt with Garak's reaction to finding out the truth about Bashir, but I think you did a better job than they would have. This story nails how Bashir would have reacted if Garak had done this.
hklbry chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I really liked this story. I can see Julian dressed like Khan storming through the bar. Of course he won! ha! Well done!
Fastern chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was quite clever of you. The dialogue had a lot of strucutre and was very believable, though I think the narrative could've been better. I loved the last line. It made me laugh. (Does that make me the bad guy.)
Titan of Saturn chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Oh my goodness, this is perfect! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this story! And the characters are so perfect- I can see this happening in the show. You did a great job! Thanks for this!

Anne McSommers chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Amazing little story. I absolutely loved the ending.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Awesome! And yeah, winning that one would be even more upsetting than losing it. Heh. Thanks for sharing.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Very nice. I love the twist to it.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
A great story. Very good.
SunnyGoesNorth chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
hi great story, really made me laugh hahaha
miarath chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Oh, wow! I love this little ficlet. It's so deviously good. :D

Very well-done. :D *giggles madly*
deeply-spaced chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh, wow. Please update soon! I love Julian and I'm new to this fandom. And Garak means well ... he just has such a stange way of going about things. I love O'Brien's concern for Julian as well ... he does seem to have a soft spot for the good doctor. Thanks for an awesome first chapter!
Sue chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Very good, both in style and the plot. Plus it sound very in character. Thank you for writing :-)