Reviews for Putting Lessons
JerseyBella chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I liked that, I'm glad you decided to enter. The smut was good, but I really liked that there was back story in there too. To me, it just makes the smut better when there's a story behind it.

I was wondering if I could ask you something about a fic that I'm thinking of working on. You can totally say no, but if you're willing to talk to me, just let me know what the best way to reach you is. PM wherever, email, yim, etc.

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy your writing.
SUPER AMAZING chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I absolutely loved it, it was sweet but incredibly hot at the same time.

You should do a collection of one shots about all their first times. First make outs, "First time Edward got the nerve to slide his hand up my skirt" etc
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
ok thatr was friggen awsome, man!

you should so do more!
bug2001 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL, loved this! :) Who wouldn't want to sneak behind the windmill with Edward Cullen?
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL. That was awesome! Whew...i'm getting hot over here! Luckily I just got some...dang...where'd that hubby go? I think I need a little more...
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Well, that was QUITE exciting. I never knew mini-golf could be so hot. ;) Great one-shot!

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
sli723 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
omg..the carnie ruined the mood lol! please write more!
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Good story!

Hot Edward & wilful Bella.

Good combo!

Cheers.
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Putting Lessons. Sure. LOL, I wish I could have someone give me, ahem, Putting Lessons. :) Great story!
dlhk chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
You are a freakin' genius. That was awesome. Seriously. I loved all the history you wrote for them. You could have just given us smut behind a windmill, but you didn't... you gave us a whole story and back story and I loved it. I would LOVE to read more about those two if you ever get to the point where you have nothing else to do. lol. like that will ever happen, i know. Great job. -MoB
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was hot... I hate putt putt but I may have to reconsider if I find one with a windmill!

xoxo

jennie
mllesinistre chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I am dead. You have killed me with the sexiness of DTE. Damn that was so hot. I love that you included a back story and sex in a public place with that creepy carnie not far away. GAH!

This is going in my favorites. Nice job.
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Wow, that was hott

i loved it

i thot the whole carnie thing was funny.

PEACE Delilah
astrogastro chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This was so great - very hot, but also really sweet. It was very moving.

Also, that was absolutely some quality dirty talking Edward! I have to say (and this might reflect poorly on me) that a lot of times I am disappointed in the dirty talk - like it's skirted around, sort of, or sweetened up too much to really be dirty talk. THIS was the real thing, which is great. :)
Love Vigilantes chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I love it! Please tell me you will do a prequel or a sequel? Please!

Definitely one of my favourites in the DTE Contest, if not my most favourite one!

x