Reviews for Putting Lessons
orangekitty160 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
pf...putting lessons...nice haha good job it was...uh...really well..-cough-...written (;))

haha ya ya anyway luved it and it was pretty funny -
herinfiniteeyes chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
too hot! too hot! argh!
jdsk chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Yum. Candy.

So sweet, sexy and v. hot. Love it, BB!
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I have to say that you did a lot better than a lot of others with DTE. thank you for keeping both of them sort of in character in my mind. (because in BD, I can totally see where they would be absolute fiends when it comes to sex)
edwardlover19 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was good, you should make it a full story starting when they were kids the summer they starting dating. That would be awesome.
KatieBelleCullen chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
m, hell yes! that was so hot. And I liked that we got a little background on their relationship too! Oh, and the carnie? Genius! You sly devil you. ;)
JerseyBella chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I liked that, I'm glad you decided to enter. The smut was good, but I really liked that there was back story in there too. To me, it just makes the smut better when there's a story behind it.

I was wondering if I could ask you something about a fic that I'm thinking of working on. You can totally say no, but if you're willing to talk to me, just let me know what the best way to reach you is. PM wherever, email, yim, etc.

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy your writing.
SUPER AMAZING chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I absolutely loved it, it was sweet but incredibly hot at the same time.

You should do a collection of one shots about all their first times. First make outs, "First time Edward got the nerve to slide his hand up my skirt" etc
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
ok thatr was friggen awsome, man!

you should so do more!
bug2001 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL, loved this! :) Who wouldn't want to sneak behind the windmill with Edward Cullen?
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
LOL. That was awesome! Whew...i'm getting hot over here! Luckily I just got some...dang...where'd that hubby go? I think I need a little more...
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Well, that was QUITE exciting. I never knew mini-golf could be so hot. ;) Great one-shot!

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
sli723 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
omg..the carnie ruined the mood lol! please write more!
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Good story!

Hot Edward & wilful Bella.

Good combo!

Cheers.
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Putting Lessons. Sure. LOL, I wish I could have someone give me, ahem, Putting Lessons. :) Great story!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »