Reviews for In Which McGee Meets A Girl
Momcat chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
You probably heard it a lot but this was one of the saddest chapters I ever read in a fanfic… God, you made my cry like a baby… I wonder if we'll ever be able to see McGee have a happy family life on the TV show… Thankfully Sean Murray, the actor who beautifully portrays him, has a nice family himself with a gorgeous wife and beautiful kids...
Momcat chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
My friend, you surely wrote an Abby true to her character on the show.. Although I find her efficient on the job, she was never my favorite character.. Indeed she's like a spoiled child who can mistreat people, notably McGee and get away with it because of the favoritism she gets from Gibbs.. McGee is my favorite character too and I hate to see her belittle and mock him and his capabilities, flirt with other guys in front of him and get jealous with him when he gets involved with other girls.. She is so full of double standards, as is Gibbs when it comes to McGee !
Saissa chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
torcher is NOT how you spell torture

spelling needs a LOT of work.
Saissa chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
DO NOT allow Abby the octopus to stay with McGee - she is quite likely to say and do the wrong thing - she has no idea what to do in social situations, she is such a social klutz and she will for sure say the wrong thing, she is a motormouth and she can never seem to keep her damn mouth shut. she certainly can never keep any secrets.
Saissa chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
Abby is such a liar, a hypocrite and a contradiction. She SAYS she doesnt get close because she doesnt like it when her friends die and yet she is incredibly close to Gibbs' team, considering how many times she hugs them every day!
Saissa chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Gee whiz Tim - you cant seem to make up your mind - you are horrible to her at the office but nice to her in private.
Saissa chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
It's not nice to have secrets McGee - Tony you are the BIGGEST hypocrite in the world! Everyone is allowed to have secrets and you had NO right to steal a file that was NONE of your business.
Gibbs should have fired you just for breaking the confidentiality rules!

Gosh Tony, when are you going yto grow up. You always have to know everything, because you are an insecure little baby. You have to know what the competition is doing, just so you have some way to being the competition down.

Tiny Tony - you are a MAJOR LOSER. You are 40 something years old, You clearly cannot keep any woman satisfied, (I'm thinking Jeanne and Wendy) - No wonder you are still not married!
Saissa chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
Yes, I knew you were going to lose them, McGee. Your actions DO have consequences you know.
Saissa chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
McGee - you are smothering both your sister and your girlfriend.
If you dont back off now - you are going to lose them BOTH.

For the record, I met and married my husband after just 10 months of dating. We are still very happily married after 14 years.

I think 8 months is more than enough time to know and yes they have already planned a long engagement until Sarah finishes college.
Saissa chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Yep Abby sure is JEALOUS

If she cant have McGee then noone else can - such a childish attitude to have - Abby - For Fucks sake - GROW UP.
Saissa chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
And there goes Tony again, being a goddamned nosy parker.
Saissa chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Abby gave in far too easily. I think abby will start making trouble for Allison - especially if she finds out that Wilder and McGee are dating.

Abby says she is not spoken for but she wont like McGee dating without her permission. Abby seems to have this attitude - that if she cant have McGee then noone else can have him as well.

A very CHILDISH attitude to have, Abby.
Saissa chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Typical bosses - eager for the glory and dont list tot heir agemts who are usually far more experienced that the Political appointees!

It's a good thing Allison was fired - at least she is alive. I hope McGee survived.

I dont really care about the other NCIS agents. In fact, I hope they are dead.
Saissa chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
why the hell can Gibbs NOT do a Joint investigation?

He should be MATURE enough to be able to do that.

and what are BAU and unsub anyway?
Saissa chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
How normal and typical and Horrible of Tony - to do anything to EMBARRASS Tim - especially if Tim is getting the girl and Tony is not.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »