Reviews for Connections
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I can see that happening! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Yeah... Kuu is so slow... xD

I wonder what Canon Kuu would do when he find out the truth...
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
BWAhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...! XD
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Why seichii why? :)
an instant fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was too precious... Too cute! Thanks for writting this, I loved your style as well.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved it~ I can just imagine Koo realizing the fact that Ren loves Kyouko! The face he'd make! :) Poor Lory... Losing a game he spent 2 months playing... Good job!
pwenie chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Lol haha
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
"That Baka…I can't believe he didn't realize that until now…..No wonder Ren is emotionally stunted."

Pfft!Ahahahahaha!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
omg! this is awesum!
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
lmao! kawaii! really cute one-shot. thanks for sharing your work.
Hazy-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i think you are right about kuu not really understanding how ren feels towards kyoko. it was really funny to read
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Makes you wonder how Kuon got together with Julie in the first place, doesn't it? xD
m4g3rul3z chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
hahahaha. no wonder Ren's emotionally stunted. XD it was really good, cuz i got to see things from Kuu's perspective. and he's SLOW.
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Kuu JUST reliesed that Ren was in love with Kyoko? wow, i have to agree with Lory on this one, i feel so sorry him and his sim game. this was really good! :)
vballbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
:D it made me smile when the realization struck. i can just see a slow smile spreading on his face as hes leaving the room with the last few thoughts at the bottom of the page. loved it!