Reviews for Mighty Morphin' Bijuu Rangers!
Kenta Raikiri chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Kenta: It's back! YEAAAAHHH!

Kenta Raikiri
Oyabun-Kyuubi chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
2 questions. What high grade Hallucinogenic substance have you two stumbled upon and where can I get some?

Im gonna die reading this but Ill die happy :D and aphyixiated.
9-tailed reaper chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
so so funny my ribs hurt
Kenta Raikiri chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Kenta: (rubs hands together evilly)

muhahahahahaaa! Darkfayt, PREPARE TO BE BURIED BY MY PM'S! MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Kenta Raikiri
GHOST chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
WHAT THE FUCK!
hasohpd chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
god I swear this is the most fucked-up thing ever, I LOVE IT.
TKB17 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
wow...this is one of the funniest things iv ever read...(bothering alegsia(did i spell it right?) being the only thing that topped this...) update soon...
Sairin Inari chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
holy jizz balls batman! this is the craziest story i've read in six months! please update soon!
naruhina fan chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Roflmao! Wow, just...wow. This is so freakin' funny! Oh, and let me guess:

Evil Henchman #1Deidara

Evil Henchman #2Hidan

It did not take me long to figure that out; I just waited til this chapter to review. I hope this is a NarutoxHarem fic as well as a hilarious crack fic. Speaking of which, were you two on crack when youaxe this crack fic? Lol. Just kidding! Update soon.
abhishek20 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
why would you let that pink whore be a mmbr haku is better as blue or white
DustBunnyQueen chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Oh dear LORD I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard! And now my cat is giving me a weird look and my roommate is asking me why I'm crying. Oh I hope you two geniuses keep this up!
DustBunnyQueen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
::falls over laughing hysterically:: Oh this is great! I grew up with the original power rangers show. Is Killer Bee gonna be one of the ::snort:: Bijuu rangers? And I can just hear Naruto bitching about not being the orange ranger.
30CK chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Heh heh. I am horrified. And slightly amused. But mostly horrified.
lord Martiya chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Oh, my god... That's the craziest idea I ever found. And I wrote (in Italian) a fanfic where the Saiyan landed at Penguin Village... Can I build you a temple?
Xaria and Gelace and Dreampaw chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Shade: Our sister is laughing her a- off.