Reviews for The Girl, the Boy and the Ninetales
negative 97 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Decent story, but the only thing that confuses me is your statement on how Arceus, Palkia, Giratina, and Dialga aren't all that strong. They control antimatter, time, and space while Arceus created the universe. With these feats, they are easily the strongest group of pokemon ever because of their strong abilities so please rethink what pokemon you think are strong.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
so is ninetales a girl or boy?
CaitieBell chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
OMF I LUV NINETAILS !

I HAS A TTL CRUSH ON ALEZ NAO

SERENITEE GTFO, ALEX IS MINE

H9IS POKEMONZ ARE KOOL

I L;UV DEM 5EVA (dat mean i luv dem more den 4eva)
Kharnla chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Mweow! Please find your inspiration for this story, ill even help you look *peers under some papers* While i keep looking you can search in your head for it... that'll work. Naww, this story is awesome though. Looking forward to more *hint, not-so-subtle hint* D
xenohearts101901 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
amazing story! plz sequel!
good chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
great story! but the ninetales should of got away! There known to be free and wild pokemon! you should make a second part where the nintales breaks free and becomes free and wild! But a great story! I like Flashfire and Wildfire! HAHA! And it's a good thing Ash FINALY lost!
NineDx chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Well this story seems to be turning out into a nice one, although I wouldn't mix up the anime and your fan fiction. Nice intro, at least its good to know people will still post stories on this Community.
Foxyjosh chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I will be following this for sure.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Nice story so far. Hope you continue soon.

I'm working on a Pokemon story as well. check it out sometime.