Reviews for Comedy of Errors
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/26
No words can describe this, at all. It's just...wooooow.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 4/18
Please continue? * polarcub pup eyes*
Mew Universe chapter 1 . 3/2
Well... I'm shocked. For most of the fic I was either extremely amused or extremely bewildered. You didn't get me on board the Toph/Iroh ship, but I like the way you portrayed the emotions of the two characters while dealing with their potentially scandalous feelings. I also love how Toph's former crush on Sokka and Aang's proposal to Katara were handled. :) Also, I could totally empathize with Mai-I'll probably be just like that when I'm pregnant. XD

Major kudos to you on this great story of yours. :)

-MU
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Long as hell, but I enjoyed it.
AgiVega chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Well, you've concinved me that Toph/Iroh is a brilliant pairing. Now I ship them. Thank you for the entertainment, you write wonderfully!
Yiko Zipper chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
wow, this is great! crack pairing or not, you made it perfectly believable
it even made me almost SHED A TEAR when Toph was confessing to Iroh about her love and damn
really, REALLY good writing! you got the characters down amazingly!
loved the fic, and even though the pairing sounds super weird, you made it totally believable and adorable! :) kudos!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I've got to admit that this is probably one area I, personally, wouldn't have gone. Admittedly, there's nothing wrong with it, per se, seeing as they're consenting adults. Really, I do agree that Toph probably wouldn't care about age difference. Plus, as an avid Artemis Fowl/Holly Short shipper (if you know the series, you know what I mean), it would be blatantly hypocritical to have something against it. I don't know, I think it has a lot to do with his role in the show. He was more the mentor than anything else, so I tend to think of him in that light first and foremost. I do have to give you credit, it's a pairing I never imagined before now.
Fang chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I loved this story. Few questions though. Toph and Iroh huh? Intresting. Oh and did Aang and Katara really umm well you know what out there? Of were they about to when Toph appeared?
QueenTakhsis chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww! So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was really good I didn't really care for the Kataang because I HATE that paring but I loved the Toph/Irho paring and I also liked the Toph/Sokka Friendship.
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was one fun read!
InfernoLeo9 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
god, iroh? are you nuts? I would think iroh to be the fatherly figure to toph she's never really had...
Mai4Zuko chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Realy BORING and Tooooooooooooo Long I don't know who can read so much I guess me but its soooooo boring and tooooo long there's no excitement in the story!

PS:boring and try not to make it tooo long!
DigitalTower chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Loved it. The couples seemed so real. I especially loved Iroh and Toph, the pairing being my favorite of them all. Once again, this was amazing.
Loverofart chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I cant say im into irohxtoph but the story was great,weird but great.