Reviews for Comedy of Errors
brokenshipper chapter 1 . 2/9
WHY ARE U DOING THIS TO ME? I USED TO SHIP TOPH AND ZUKO BUT NOT AFTER THIS MAGNIFICENT PIECE. GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. SORRY MY TOKO SHIP...IT'S TOPH AND IROH FTW.
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
You wrote the characters wonderfully! I've never really thought much about Toph getting together with someone, but you have me shipping her and Iroh. Thanks so much for writing this.
Azile-san chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
her and Iroh were kinda creeping me out (sorry), but other than that, nicely done! especially the part about Iroh's special tea...
Nikolai22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Toph and Iroh...so wrong, but so right.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
No words can describe this, at all. It's just...wooooow.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Please continue? * polarcub pup eyes*
Mew Universe chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Well... I'm shocked. For most of the fic I was either extremely amused or extremely bewildered. You didn't get me on board the Toph/Iroh ship, but I like the way you portrayed the emotions of the two characters while dealing with their potentially scandalous feelings. I also love how Toph's former crush on Sokka and Aang's proposal to Katara were handled. :) Also, I could totally empathize with Mai-I'll probably be just like that when I'm pregnant. XD

Major kudos to you on this great story of yours. :)

-MU
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Long as hell, but I enjoyed it.
AgiVega chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Well, you've concinved me that Toph/Iroh is a brilliant pairing. Now I ship them. Thank you for the entertainment, you write wonderfully!
Flying Zipper chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
wow, this is great! crack pairing or not, you made it perfectly believable
it even made me almost SHED A TEAR when Toph was confessing to Iroh about her love and damn
really, REALLY good writing! you got the characters down amazingly!
loved the fic, and even though the pairing sounds super weird, you made it totally believable and adorable! :) kudos!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I've got to admit that this is probably one area I, personally, wouldn't have gone. Admittedly, there's nothing wrong with it, per se, seeing as they're consenting adults. Really, I do agree that Toph probably wouldn't care about age difference. Plus, as an avid Artemis Fowl/Holly Short shipper (if you know the series, you know what I mean), it would be blatantly hypocritical to have something against it. I don't know, I think it has a lot to do with his role in the show. He was more the mentor than anything else, so I tend to think of him in that light first and foremost. I do have to give you credit, it's a pairing I never imagined before now.
Fang chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I loved this story. Few questions though. Toph and Iroh huh? Intresting. Oh and did Aang and Katara really umm well you know what out there? Of were they about to when Toph appeared?
QueenTakhsis chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww! So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was really good I didn't really care for the Kataang because I HATE that paring but I loved the Toph/Irho paring and I also liked the Toph/Sokka Friendship.
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 2/16/2013