Reviews for Comedy of Errors
Eve Hawke chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
I do like the pairing of Toph and Iroh! And oh, the engagement of Aang and Katara… I’m team Kataang forever, love it! Beautifully written story 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
Wow, me encantó este fic y me encanta tu manera de escribir. En cuanto a Toph entiendo que se enamore de Iroh, porque mayormente las mujeres y especialmente ella, no se fijan tanto en lo fisico sino en otras cosas, pero me imagino el shock que es y que no será fácil
RMS10 chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
That was unexpected and fun. It'd struck me how Toph was always the odd girl out, so why not an Iroh relationship. She's pretty unconventional anyway. It was little strange that Suki didn't know about her interest in Sokka, considering the whole kiss scene. Anyhow, going to continue working through your catalog of stories.
clonewars1138 chapter 1 . 1/11/2021
WHAT THE FUCK!?
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
I'm in tears I love this fic and all. T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
When you tell you I screamed
Ame chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
It's beautiful and hilarious, thank u!
avatarfreak101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
I Love your writing. This relationship took me awhile to get used to tho lmao
SamOhMySam chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
this
was
unexpected
Tenmashi chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I still can't get over the fact of how good this fic is. Well written, detailed, great plotline, just.. awesome.

And with my favourite pairing, crack or no crack.

I've been cherishing this fic for years and keep it open in my browser on my phone to re-read whenever I feel like it.

Thank you.
brokenshipper chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
WHY ARE U DOING THIS TO ME? I USED TO SHIP TOPH AND ZUKO BUT NOT AFTER THIS MAGNIFICENT PIECE. GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. SORRY MY TOKO SHIP...IT'S TOPH AND IROH FTW.
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
You wrote the characters wonderfully! I've never really thought much about Toph getting together with someone, but you have me shipping her and Iroh. Thanks so much for writing this.
gasp of the soul chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
her and Iroh were kinda creeping me out (sorry), but other than that, nicely done! especially the part about Iroh's special tea...
Nikolai22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Toph and Iroh...so wrong, but so right.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
No words can describe this, at all. It's just...wooooow.