Reviews for Bad Day
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
POOR SYAORON! HE'S SO CONFUSED! GOOD STORY! VERY FUNNY!
heyzelle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
lol

this story always cracks me up when i read it... and i read it like 8 times already (after long periods of time until i come and visit your page again)

write a new fic please!

and read my fic too! (though it sucks)

review mine please!

jyane, rei-chan *winks*

-hazel
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow...see, I thought it was going to turn out angsty...I thought Syaoran was bothered by how his son's appearance didn't match his and Sakura's...

I thought it was going to have to do with how he felt he was forgetting his REAL son...but...

I wasn't expecting that at all, and I loved it! It made me laugh...and the characters were really in character.

I love how Sakura reacts by smacking him with a mop.
loki lee chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
HAHA Yeah, I thought so too...
miharu-hime chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
For the most of it, the story is quite interesting, though short. As I've been told, this is spoiler-ish, but I don't really mind. The story is funny enough as it is. I look froward to seeing the next chapters of this.

Keep up the good work.
u-know-who chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Lol! the resemblance is very uncanny, I can't believe Li would even suggest it, serves him right!
IceQueen chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Aahah! The ending was hilarious!
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Ahaha. Though this is short, it's actually quite cute. I find it adorable for Syaoran to ask such a thing and for Sakura to resort to hitting him with a mop for even thinking that Kimihiro is Eriol's son.

Thank you, this has made my day!
Vicious Piggy chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
SPOILER: heh, funny... O.O I JUST REALIZED, IF WANTANUKI IS THEIR REPLACEMENT SON, AND HIS PARENTS DIED, DID LI AND KINOMOTO DIE?
Dark Queen Helba chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Thank you. *small bow* The latest Tsubasa Cronicle chapters have had me out right crying to the point where my parents came and asked me what was wrong. *grin* I just read xHolic chapter 167 2 hours ago and have been blue ever since. This story still works within the xHolic canon.

This is a funny story and yet it keeps everyone in character. And you are right, Kimihiro really does look like Hiiragizawa then Sakura and Syaoran. And the mop as a replacement for the Star Wand is Great! This is also one of the few fanfictions that deal with the recent revalitions made in Tsubasa and xHolic which I find to be very sad.

Once again, Thank you for writing this.