Reviews for Unfinished Wishes
doctorsassy chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wilson is as screwed up as House and is much less straightforward about it. He just has better manners.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
definitely a conversation that House and Wilson SHOULD HAVE had. ah, but alas, D. Shore is a GOD...or so he thinks.

Nice conversation, well written and very insightful on both parts.
Nikevi chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I think this just gave my eyes diabetes, it was so sweet :3. Beautifully written and carried out. It's nice to have house open up, for once in his life.
awesomenerd95 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Very touching I love house Wilson moments when house opens up to him about his childhood thank you for this and I hope you write many more
turtlejumpinghurdle chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
nice i wanted that in the real episode but wasn't there...oh well good story
onfire1012002 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is ambie720 from livejournal!

I thought this was so brilliant. I'm speechless, I have no idea what I want to say... but I loved this. I wish this really did happen, because it makes so much sense.

I'm crying, and it's kinda happy and sad.
SkyeSoul chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh my, I love this story! He's surprisingly coherent for 'drunk.'
WhirledPiece17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
"It was almost like a first date" That is an awesome line! Inredible characterization here, you hit House and Wilson spot on. Granted, it is hard to make House cry, because well he doesn't like showing emotion and weakness. But that was amazing. I love how Wilson admitted he was wrong to walk away from their friendship. And nicely done filling in the pieces of House's past. You are a great writer!
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Awesome story! I mean, I DESPISED Wilson after he walked out on House's friendship. This fic so good and I like how you portrayed the friendship of these two knuckleheads. Good job! (:
snow6835 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
wow that was such a wonderful story. i'm glad wilson realized he was just a bad a friend as house was.
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This was beautiful. I think it showed a very reasonable culmination of events leading up to House's break-down into tears. Everyone reaches that final wall eventually and it's just good that House had Wilson there to help pick up the pieces a bit. This shows the bond the two have always had, but with a little more out in the open for them to understand.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aww that last line was great. Very good fic. Made me cry, but in a good way.
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh, this was really great!
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
The series' writers hint at things and then withdraw them, to keep House a mystery. That's good, it keeps the tension and drama high.

But Wilson's as much of a jerk as House is, just a different flavor of jerk, and I was unsatisfied with Wilsons' apology (I keep complaining about this, sorry everyone!) so this soothes me a little. Kudos.