Reviews for Dollface
owlzilla chapter 6 . 9/21
I know you must have dozens of freaked out messages asking you to update and normally I never ask for an update (especially after such a long time) because I want to be respectful of the fact that fanfic writers do this for free and take time out of their lives to give us (the readers) something wonderful. BUT, a wood chipper cliffhanger ending? Only one chapter left between me and a happy ending to this story? T_T

That said - this is a really interesting concept and I like all the imagery! Even if you never update wanted to tell you I enjoyed this...and I'm subscribing/following just in case!
majorfangirling1 chapter 6 . 7/12
You can't. You actually can't finish this fanfiction here. I don't know if this account is still even active but if by any stroke of luck you DO get this message, then please, please, please, please, PLEASE update, I need to know what happens and I swear I'll die if I don't find out . . . So . . . Please?
femjedi04 chapter 6 . 1/8
Update, please?!
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Please continue I want to read more
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Oh my god how could you leave it there?! It only needs one more chapter, of Eric and Hyde saving the mannequin just like in the movie, Hyde declaring his love for Jackie, Sam revealing their marriage is void anyway, and then Jackie coming back to life. Please finish the story! I really enjoyed this cute little fic, I felt so bad for Jackie. The TZS writers really screwed her over, she deserved her happy ending with Hyde.
roseruby417 chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
C'mon continue! Just one chapter left! I really like this story!
Girken chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
Fun story. Hoping for an update.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Update!
appalove chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
This story is so different! I hope you'll finish it someday :)
acc5rod chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great start. I thought Jackie was in a car accident/
ShanghaiLily chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Come on! You cannot leave it on this cliffhanger! PLEASE update! I love this story.
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Please please please update! I have read jut about everyone of your stories and I love your style of writing. Please update this soon!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Please please please update! I have read just about every
bbygeorge chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
plz continue i luv dis story )
jenand1 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
o my goodness i know it has been years since you updated but please finish this! it so good