Reviews for Dollface
Oh my god how could you leave it there?! It only needs one more chapter, of Eric and Hyde saving the mannequin just like in the movie, Hyde declaring his love for Jackie, Sam revealing their marriage is void anyway, and then Jackie coming back to life. Please finish the story! I really enjoyed this cute little fic, I felt so bad for Jackie. The TZS writers really screwed her over, she deserved her happy ending with Hyde.
roseruby417 chapter 6 . 8/7
C'mon continue! Just one chapter left! I really like this story!
Girken chapter 6 . 5/3
Fun story. Hoping for an update.
appalove chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
This story is so different! I hope you'll finish it someday :)
acc5rod chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great start. I thought Jackie was in a car accident/
ShanghaiLily chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Come on! You cannot leave it on this cliffhanger! PLEASE update! I love this story.
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Please please please update! I have read jut about everyone of your stories and I love your style of writing. Please update this soon!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Please please please update! I have read just about every
bbygeorge chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
plz continue i luv dis story )
jenand1 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
o my goodness i know it has been years since you updated but please finish this! it so good
HisSecretLover18 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
What's going to happen next? Will Eric let Sam put jackie in the wood chipper? Will Eric be able to save Jackie and Hyde's relationship? I hope you update soon please.
Roswell Dream Girl chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
OH MY GODDDD you cannot just leave it there - I know its been 2 years but I just found this story today and I demand that you finish it! lol PRETTY PLEASE!

Just one more chapter and it will be done...please finish, I have to know how it ends.
GraceXElisabeth chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
I can't believe this stopped with only one chapter left. So sad, it was such a good story.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Please update! I wanna find out what happens! :)