Reviews for Love and Late Nights
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
such a wonderful story. Thank you.
Allebasi Eiram chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Loved it! Fantastic!
mandancie chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
this was really good. I am glad you had two chapters of this instead of one. It was really awesome! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Sweet.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Amazing!
tvj12 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Really liked this fic. I liked how you had great emotional points woven in with some fun moments of drugged Sam. -tvj12
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Dean just HAS to keep up appearances and not let poor Sam actually hear him say he loves him too. It must be a guy thing.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Great second chapter. Loved the fact that Sam remembered the night before, despite being loopy on the painkillers and that he wanted to help Dean in the way Dean always helped him. And all he has to do is just be there with Dean. Perfect ending, Sam knowing where Dean has hidden the painkillers and Dean automatically getting the room for another night, knowing it is going to take a day of napping for Sam to get over the painkillers!

Great job.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great chapter, loved Sammy high on painkillers saying things to Dean he would never keep going on about if he hadn't taken them. And perfect how he kept telling Dean he loved him. Was a little sad Dean waited until Sam was asleep before telling him he loved him too but Sam would probably never have remembered it in the morning anyway!
TraSan chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Yes, exactly this!

Dean gives to Sam what Sam needs and will accept and Sam gives back to Dean in ways that Dean will accept (and needs).

It does NOT have to be the same to be equal.

Well done, girly.
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh my goodness, in the light of Sam Interrupted this fic is all the more believable and loveable.

Awesome!
Maz101 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Loved woozy, sharing Sam. And the come clean stuff the following day was so well in character - exactly the way things would have been said. A great tag to those roadside tears.
Angel's Rest chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Sam as a sweet drunk. I love it! But mostly I loved Sober Sam working to give Dean what HE needs and wants instead of what he thinks he should. And I love that vision of a Dean who wants nothing more than his family up close and personal. Sam wants to do something for him? Wants to make him feel better? Just be there. That's all it takes.

No one gets inside the boys' head like Clair does, and I do so love her take on them.
writergirl94 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
a perfect ending always has pie

haha cute