Reviews for Father's Love
Poisonsnake23 chapter 1 . 7/12
OMG, I love this! It is so hard to find good Lucius/Harry story's and this is good and funny.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Very interesting. I miss that there isnt much dialogue, but it was a great story and that makes up for it. Didnt need any dialouge. Pure brilliance. I really enjoyed this story. I like what Dracos scheming at the end. Maybe you should write one from Lucius perspective during Dracos scheming about Remus. That waould sure be interesting. XD Good job. Kudos!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Funny and kind of touching in a weird sort of way. I wish you would write about Lupin/Draco.
PandaBear97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Draco... Dear Draco! You scheming little snake :D Remus and Draco... Nice
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
interesting idea - to match Draco and Lupin, but it somehow fits in the story :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
CeilingFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I think this is my favorite Draco narration EVER. From "Except grand-uncle Bonifatius who won't stop leering at that slut Ginerva and rambling about hot, temperamental redheads. Yuck." to "But I want revenge. I am going to get revenge." it is just WONDERFUL. Extra points because I didn't even know for sure that Harry was doing anything until the end - so discovering Harry was acting intentionally made it even better!
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I read this story before, and I've been trying to find it. Good thing I did, I love this fic!

Draco's commentary is hilarious! xD This is my favorite line: And Father… Father is looking once again. It's dreadful, because now, when no one can see him, Lucius is staring at Potter's jean-clad butt as if it was the Philosopher's Stone or something.

LOL. I always remembered that line when I thought of this fic, and it always makes me

Anyway awesome job, this story was very entertaining! 3
Plume chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this one shot, its atmosphere! The point of view is amazing, trully interesting!
Beatrix Rosier Grimm chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is a good story and you shouldn't end it here. I think what everytone wants to know is: What will happen now? Will Draco accept the relationship between his dad and Harry? Will he and Remus be a couple? Will they love each other? Will they really be a happy family? What about Narcissa? You can't just end a story like this. It's like you finished it in the middle. Don't get me wrong, I loved your story, really. I just wanted to know what happened next.
CocoaHeaven chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Ah, this was gooooood. I liked how you portrayed Draco, and imo it was nicely in character, too. Besides, it was funny! :D I cracked totally up at that last "We are going to be one big, happy family." Nice job.
Imalena chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
so interesting to see the all story trough Draco eyes. And really amusing to find out Harry manipulating Lucius
OccAmy Phyre chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was absolutely hilarious, I loved it!
Saming chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh please not Lupin Draco Ron draco not someone old
akena.akena chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh gods, I love it! Jealous Draco, Remus and chocolate, not so naive Harry and happy Lucius. What more can a girl want. *Dissolves into a pile of chocolaty goo.*

That was very nice, thanks.