Reviews for Father's Love
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/9
Funny and kind of touching in a weird sort of way. I wish you would write about Lupin/Draco.
PandaBear97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Draco... Dear Draco! You scheming little snake :D Remus and Draco... Nice
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
interesting idea - to match Draco and Lupin, but it somehow fits in the story :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
CeilingFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I think this is my favorite Draco narration EVER. From "Except grand-uncle Bonifatius who won't stop leering at that slut Ginerva and rambling about hot, temperamental redheads. Yuck." to "But I want revenge. I am going to get revenge." it is just WONDERFUL. Extra points because I didn't even know for sure that Harry was doing anything until the end - so discovering Harry was acting intentionally made it even better!
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I read this story before, and I've been trying to find it. Good thing I did, I love this fic!

Draco's commentary is hilarious! xD This is my favorite line: And Father… Father is looking once again. It's dreadful, because now, when no one can see him, Lucius is staring at Potter's jean-clad butt as if it was the Philosopher's Stone or something.

LOL. I always remembered that line when I thought of this fic, and it always makes me

Anyway awesome job, this story was very entertaining! 3
Plume chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this one shot, its atmosphere! The point of view is amazing, trully interesting!
Beatrix Rosier Grimm chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is a good story and you shouldn't end it here. I think what everytone wants to know is: What will happen now? Will Draco accept the relationship between his dad and Harry? Will he and Remus be a couple? Will they love each other? Will they really be a happy family? What about Narcissa? You can't just end a story like this. It's like you finished it in the middle. Don't get me wrong, I loved your story, really. I just wanted to know what happened next.
CocoaHeaven chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Ah, this was gooooood. I liked how you portrayed Draco, and imo it was nicely in character, too. Besides, it was funny! :D I cracked totally up at that last "We are going to be one big, happy family." Nice job.
Imalena chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
so interesting to see the all story trough Draco eyes. And really amusing to find out Harry manipulating Lucius
OccAmy Phyre chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was absolutely hilarious, I loved it!
Saming chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh please not Lupin Draco Ron draco not someone old
akena.akena chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh gods, I love it! Jealous Draco, Remus and chocolate, not so naive Harry and happy Lucius. What more can a girl want. *Dissolves into a pile of chocolaty goo.*

That was very nice, thanks.
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
lol, omg, i was laughing so hard, that was such an in-character Draco. I can actually imagine all of that happeneing, and the chocolate hints all the way through leading to Draco/Remus... genius. :D

xx
stranger12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
OMG! I laughed SO HARD at the end! Draco/Remus? And just when I thought I'd read it all... LMAO I can't even express how funny I thought that was, and my, laughing is wonderful.

I like HPLM, it's cute. And a jealous Draco is always an adorable thing.

But, seriously. I was like, Kill me now LOL LOL LOL. And I'm at work, it's bad to laugh, but thankfully I am perfectly able to LOL in silence, otherwise people would be staring at me like I'm a maniac or something right about now (lol)

Anyways, hope you'll continue to write.

BTW: There ain't nothing mediocre about your writing. And fan-girl away! We need to stick together and spread the fan-girling to the rest of the sad little grey world where Harry Potter hooks up with the likes of Ginny Weasley. I mean, ew.