Reviews for The Other Half Of Myself
GurenHiragi03 chapter 30 . 3/14
Oh my god! This was so good! The best week and a half of my life ever is the one I spent reading this story. It has such a great storyline and character development, and depicts so well the blossoming love of the two most unlikely people ever. Why, just WHY didn't Vampire Knight go like this... Keep up the awesome work as i would so love to read more if your work! Ah... this was so emotional... I wish I hadn't already finished it. Have an awesome day and expect to see me comment on more of you stories!
CyberQueen chapter 30 . 3/7
This story was just amazing. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of art. *crying*
GurenHiragi03 chapter 18 . 3/4
Oh my GOD I love your stories! I swear you could be an author. No, you should be an author. Here in Australia it's 2:15 in the morning and I have school tomorrow, but I'd honestly much rather read your stories than sleep. Very much unlike any other fanfics I have read about any couple, this one has a real storyline, it's truly amazing! I wish this was how Vampire Knight actually went... anyway have an awesome day and continue writing awesome stories!
werwolf-yasya chapter 30 . 2/27
Super! I love read this swèet and interesting work, thank so much author .
werwolf-yasya chapter 14 . 2/26
Super.
AngelesPG chapter 30 . 1/22
Una de las mejores historias que he leído gracias por compartirla, me encanto cada capítulo y por favor sigue escribiendo sobre este par o otros, pero no dejes de escribir y compartirlo, gracias
aozora18 chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Beautiful story. It makes me cry. I love it.
Shane chapter 30 . 9/8/2016
I just read this entire story again and I love it!
orjiaugustina chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
can't wait
scarletsaber chapter 30 . 11/22/2015
This was such a sweet story! I really enjoyed reading their journey and the ending was just perfect :)
anailuna chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That was just like wow. So amazing. It blew my mind.
Ady87 chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
Es una historia genial, muchas gracias por compartir tu trabajo.
Cinward chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Do you know how to sign in to the Vampire Knight Online website? It kept asking me the security questions until I was ready to scream and it would never accept anyway I wrote the answer. Also, when I was on as a guest and tried to put in pairings, it just kept bringing up the same stories, that weren't the pairing I was looking for.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
Your story is beautiful! ! I have reaf it many times but still not enough :)
lillylee519 chapter 30 . 6/30/2015
I really liked this one! The way they fell together was very natural and fitting for who they are. Great job!
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »