Reviews for The Other Half Of Myself
ChocolateLover456 chapter 26 . 3/14
Even if you feel pleasure during rape even if you orgasm it’s still rape. As long as both parties do not consent it is rape.

And sometimes people are too traumatized afterward to EVER have sex. It all depends on the person -and their...experience/rape- and how long it takes til they are ready. Some people can take hours some take their lifetime it’s just different for every person.

Also like I understand why Zero slapped him but he’s gonna go off about Kaname being a pure blood and that’s why he shouldn’t have slapped him and Kaname is like oh no sweetie of course not. Like I don’t fucking care about that how about the fact you just slapped your boyfriend hmmm? Maybe he deserved it but you should apologize for hitting him because he’s HIM not because of some misplaced sense of social structure?! Also maybe reassure him that you love him and that you were just upset like?

Also you don’t HAVE to have penetrative sex in a relationship. Just saying. Like it’s not an absolute must.

I do like that you’ve shown them as versatile. I hate fics where they insist some has to be permanent top and someone has to be permanent bottom like fuck that it’s unrealistic like ? Not every couple is gonna have a person that always prefers to bottom and a person that always prefers to top. I mean there are probably couples like that but also like ? Versatile people exist too it’s not seem/uke town 24/7 people.

Sorry if I seem mean or offensive I just needed to rant. I really love this fic I come back to read it from time to time this is probably my tenth time coming back to read it from start to finish lolz. I love this precious gem. Thnx so much and plse keep up the great work! Plse don’t let anything I said above discourage you again I just needed to get it out there and rant.
Soi Kusa chapter 30 . 3/5
Damn, it's been 9 years since you published this fic and I just found it last year...
But well, I'm still VERY glad I found it at last.
I, usually, I have a hard time leaving review (especially since it's been so long you wrote it) but still, even if you can't/don't answer me, I need to share my thoughts.
You don't know how much I laughed, cried and smiled throughout the whole story. How my heart would ache, my eyes sting and my breath stutter in my lungs when I found myself reading every single chapter. And I can't seem to be able to stop reading it. In fact, I keep a page open on my phone just so I can read it when I have a few minutes to do.
That's a bit... embarrassing to say but that's the truth.
I absolutely love TOHOM and it gained a very special place in my mind. I so was touched by our two boys' love, so much you inspired me to write a KaZe fic too.
I hope I'll be able to publish it one day and I'd be honoured if you were to read it and share your thoughts about it. I will without any doubt mention your talent and others that helped me win against my apprehension to try to write.
So THANK YOU, THANK YOU very much.
With love, Soï.

PS: I hope you understood me since I'm French, I'm sorry if not :(
Cassidy chapter 30 . 1/21
I love this story ! I like ! Very good story i love !
YokaiAngel chapter 30 . 11/23/2017
Awe-inspiring!~~~
Swiftaryazimagi chapter 30 . 10/21/2017
Love this one! I've been reading it many times. You're my inspiration in creating Yaoi goodness such as this!
lillana45 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
thank you for this wonderful story and i love it so much
KyoREQUIEM chapter 22 . 7/30/2017
It's really a cool coincidence that the fanfic I finished right before starting this one was Blood Moon...
So I instantly recognized the charms that Aido made, haha. :DDDD

Cute Zero is cute. o3o
KyoREQUIEM chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
...If I didn't know who Kaname was, I'd say he's being a stalker.. LOL.
First he gives Zero a suit jacket thing that he'd been wearing previously, then he sleeps with the pyjamas that Zero had been wearing, then he puts his middle finger that Zero had been sucking on in his own mouth.. I'm DYING HERE. XDDD

But ahhh, I never regret a Kaname x Zero pairing... w
GurenHiragi03 chapter 30 . 3/14/2017
Oh my god! This was so good! The best week and a half of my life ever is the one I spent reading this story. It has such a great storyline and character development, and depicts so well the blossoming love of the two most unlikely people ever. Why, just WHY didn't Vampire Knight go like this... Keep up the awesome work as i would so love to read more if your work! Ah... this was so emotional... I wish I hadn't already finished it. Have an awesome day and expect to see me comment on more of you stories!
CyberQueen chapter 30 . 3/7/2017
This story was just amazing. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of art. *crying*
GurenHiragi03 chapter 18 . 3/4/2017
Oh my GOD I love your stories! I swear you could be an author. No, you should be an author. Here in Australia it's 2:15 in the morning and I have school tomorrow, but I'd honestly much rather read your stories than sleep. Very much unlike any other fanfics I have read about any couple, this one has a real storyline, it's truly amazing! I wish this was how Vampire Knight actually went... anyway have an awesome day and continue writing awesome stories!
werwolf-yasya chapter 30 . 2/27/2017
Super! I love read this swèet and interesting work, thank so much author .
werwolf-yasya chapter 14 . 2/26/2017
Super.
AngelesPG chapter 30 . 1/22/2017
Una de las mejores historias que he leído gracias por compartirla, me encanto cada capítulo y por favor sigue escribiendo sobre este par o otros, pero no dejes de escribir y compartirlo, gracias
aozora18 chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Beautiful story. It makes me cry. I love it.
1,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »