Reviews for The Other Half Of Myself
orjiaugustina chapter 1 . 4/17
can't wait
scarletsaber chapter 30 . 11/22/2015
This was such a sweet story! I really enjoyed reading their journey and the ending was just perfect :)
anailuna chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That was just like wow. So amazing. It blew my mind.
Ady87 chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
Es una historia genial, muchas gracias por compartir tu trabajo.
Cinward chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Do you know how to sign in to the Vampire Knight Online website? It kept asking me the security questions until I was ready to scream and it would never accept anyway I wrote the answer. Also, when I was on as a guest and tried to put in pairings, it just kept bringing up the same stories, that weren't the pairing I was looking for.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
Your story is beautiful! ! I have reaf it many times but still not enough :)
lillylee519 chapter 30 . 6/30/2015
I really liked this one! The way they fell together was very natural and fitting for who they are. Great job!
BelleMorte1989 chapter 30 . 4/9/2015
I have a mouth full of cavities from eating up the sweetness of the last chapter and I loved the story
Guest chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
Howt!
XxCarolinxX chapter 30 . 2/27/2015
You write so beautifully! To be honest, at first the description didn't really excite me that much, but I loved every single chapter. I really hope you'll continue writing more and thank you for this amazing piece of work!
Flaming Rose chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
I'mbaaaaack! And still loving it!

(Cackles happily.)

:D
Flaming Rose chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
(Sighs happily.)

I looooove this story!

Flaming Rose chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Don't give up hope yet, Kaname-san! I'm sure whatever Zero's reasons for leaving were not to intentionally hurt you!

Keep your will, trust, love, and faith in Zero strong!

Flaming Rose chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
Go protect your Zero-chan/kun, Kaname-san! Go get 'im, Tiger!
Flaming Rose chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
(Leans back and just braths in clam, feeling at peace.)

Hmmmmm, smut, feels, plot, and plain awesomeness all mixed together? Can this get any better?!

1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »