Reviews for The Maxwell Project
Kittens Kat chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
LOVE IT! THANK YOU!
SylverWing chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Ah, i like this chapter, it's interesting how the brawn even though he was beaten to a pulp still had the brains to use that song. _ Also, it's equally entertaining that the big-bosses wouldn't have informed their super soldiers going after them that one of the escapees where conditions to attack modes with a certain trigger... There again...

Anyway before i go off on an authors internal debate on the review, i'll just say Great chapter, and I'll see you again in a few after i read the next one _
SylverWing chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Done chapter 10, and still going strong Not to shabby if you ask me since at times i have the attention span of a teaspoon _
SylverWing chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I really like this chapter, great job, however i have been noticing the lack of page breaks. it makes the flow of different scenes rather hard to follow at times. Sometimes i have found myself reading the first line of the next scene and found myself scratching my head trying to figure out what was going on.

other then that, the story itself is wonderful _
SylverWing chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
And the hunt begins, I noticed a couple of typos in this chapter, One being. "More powerful That (instead of then) Solo could ever imagine."

I don't remember where the second one was. All in all a great chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
SylverWing chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
This chapter wasn't as intense as the last few, but it served the purpose of giving character perspectives well. I quite enjoyed this chapter it was a more leisurely read, and nice! All past praise is still applicable to this chapter as well.

Great job!
SylverWing chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Okay i lied, one more.

MY GOD i am an addict to this story already and it's only taken 6 chapters.

Thanks for that xD It's a good thing and a bad thing all at once so take it for what you will xP

Anyway, that's it for this night...errr morning...errr.. yeah.

Goodnight, thanks for the laughs, and I'll get to a proper Review for the next chapter tomorrow!

SylverWing chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Oh man! I said i'd stop at this chapter for the night, but you make it just do hard!

I must say i am loving how you are portraying Solo, his personality is everything i imagened and more, it's awesome.

Poor boulder. -that is all.

Good night, and i'll have more reviews for you tomorrow!

Tenchi.
SylverWing chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I am running out of praise to give you for this story, there is nothing here that i would change in a million years and that says something to how much i like this story. I'll be moving on to chapter five and then heading to bed. Lets hope it's just as good as these last few chapters have been.

Thankyou for writing this and thank you for sharing it with everyone (myself included) It is a blessing to find such wonderful work!

SylverWing chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Well, you have done it once again. You have shocked me, i didn't expect (and i don't have the foggiest idea why) Duo to have split personality Syndrome or MPD (multiple persona disorder) Well done. I also liked the addition of the eyes changing colours very cool. Your imagery is flawless. spelling great.

and i only noticed One flaw in the entire story.

I cannot find it presently but you where missing the world 'Be' in a sentence x.x sorry i cant be more help on that front.

Please keep up the good work! It's because of fellow authors like yourself that i still use !

SylverWing chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
So i am back again, and you have not disappointed me yet.

I love the way you are having this story progress and flow! It's just wonderfully beautiful, in a sick and twisted sort of way(yes that is a compliment of the highest regard so bravo to you!)

So my thoughts on chapter two. Perfect, I didn't see any grammar or spelling errors, and the way you have given us an ominous foreboding for our two main characters is just brilliant. I can't wait to see more, my mind is already trying to pick apart the story and has three ways this could go down.

I'll try to get in the next two or three chapters before bed time!

SylverWing chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow, this story really tossed me for a loop. I am a new reader and let me say this, if the rest of the chapters intreague in the way this one has, then i will be a reader for as long as your writing. I really really like this story so far, and that's scary as it usually takes me two or three to really get in to the flow and feel of it.

With that being said, I knoow you have already finished this story and heard by a friend of mine that this is a three fic series, so i am excited to see where this all goes; however this could go wrong quickly. :/ I doubt it, but it's still possible.

I'll try to review Every chatper as i go in order to give you my solid opinions and help you grow as an author as we both know well it's always hard to find good quality reviews that go past "this is awesome. Update." stage.

Lastly, before this turns in to a novel itself, I love the fact that this is from solo's perspective. That's rare and so far it's really well done (i know i already said that but it's true)

I look forward to my adventure through your series.
duogemstone chapter 25 . 9/1/2009
loved the story, and the dogma reference was funny as hell
Observing Time chapter 25 . 5/3/2009
Thanks anyway for telling me about the alert, but I knew the story was finished. I hadn't read it yet and putting it on story alert was just a way I could keep track of it without putting it on my favorites. As you know it's on my favorites now anyway. It was a very original plot. I was hooked from the beginning.
anonvmous chapter 25 . 2/16/2009
This is the first fic I've read that featured Solo so prominently. You really fleshed him out. It took me several days to work my way through this but I'm finally done with this and your other story. I will certainly be on the lookout for the Maxwell Progeny.