Reviews for ever after
Inked Canvas chapter 1 . 4/16
I mean 8 years* good grief I realized I was counting the clock hours as in 8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3... And not 12,13,14... XD My bad!

But anyways, love it still!
Inked Canvas chapter 3 . 4/16
This story is amazing! It's been 9-10 years since the last update but I hope you'll continue it x) it's so good!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
It's... JIRAIYA!

This is really funny. Poor, poor Shika. The sarcasm in his character is awesome. Yeah. Keep writing crack like this, because I love reading it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Yay kakashi the fairy godmother! I love the story..i love d fact tht the mirror is shikamaru.. Hehe..i cnt wait fr d nxt chapter
WarriorQueen124 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Oh my god, I love this! It's hilarious and I love all of your little Disney References too, lol :) I find it cute, kind of like a little scavenger hunt!
Lol, poor Sasucakes, *awwwwww*
Itachi is some badass villain, heh.
Sakura's so cute, hehehehe ;)
As always, great job and keep writing! :D
beccaleigh97 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Ahhhhhh! :) Kakashi's his fairy godfather?! Hehehe:) this will defiantly be interesting:)... I can't wait for more! :D
MNM chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
"Plot? What plot?"

PWP! haha! Nice one!
EndlessFlame chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Hahaha! Well-written crack tops normal crack. You make all the characters so eloquent, as befits their time in fairy tale. Nicely done. XD
EndlessFlame chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Hahaha! Gotta love crack. I loved the part with the birds flying around Sasuke. And Itachi's quite sure of himself, isn't he?
StayDreaming chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Holy SHIT! A fairy godfather?

I was so not expecting that lol xD

This parody ish hilarious times ten X3

Pleashkeep writing!
bettsy chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
please keep writting its really good
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Lmao Kabuto as nanny? Oh the amusement of it all! :D Lmao I love this fic. It's so awesome!
ohwhatsherface chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
I LIKE PHALLIC SYMBOLS, ACTUALLY. YOU CAN FIND THEM IN LITERATURE SO FRIGGIN EASILY AND EVEN IF THEY WERE SAY, BICYCLE PUMPS, JUST INNOCENT AND NOT AT ALL PHALLIC SYMBOLS, YOU CAN CALL EM AS SUCH, AND THEN CALL THE STORY SEXUAL, EVEN THOUGH IT'S LIKE, IN THE PERSPECTIVE OF A TEN-YEAR-OLD BOY. OR WHATEVER.

just saying. :D

but you know what else needs to be said? IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE THIS WAS UPDATED.

yeah. I WENT THERE. i did.

also, have you ever read alice in wonderland? cuz i did the other day (for school) and there was a line where one animal was pretty much telling the dodo it talked unnecessarily complicatedly. GUESS WHO THAT MADE ME THINK OF? :D LOVELOVELOVE
toraffles chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
W0OT! KAKASHI! You make Itachi sound gay *hmph*! XD Ahh well. It's funny to watch. Update soon!
15thburningfiddle chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Aww...Tobi should have been the fairy godfather. A suit, a tommy gun...

Wait.

This story is awesome. Brilliant, amazing, etc...and hilarious. Sasucakes scares me, though.