Reviews for Three of a Kind
that was incredibly hot!
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wow! Great!
iluvlondon52 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
good job! i love that it had a story to it! if you continue i will for sure read it!
not done baking chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I really liked your dialogue, it was quirky and natural and I could really see three friends talking like that. As for a DTE fic... not so much, but that's just me. The smut was still good, but honestly, the dialogue topped it for me. Great job!

Samantha
stinkybunny chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
okay, you have to make this a story! pretty please?
Elizabeth93 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
aww, i loved it. besides the threesome the Edward and Bella relationship was so cute. :)
jdsk chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I cannot believe how amazing that was. I'm stunned.

Yes. V. Good.
briisah chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
good job

i love that it told a story

unlike most lemons

but was still sexy

i'd read it if you want to continue
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
OME! That was SO good! That has got to be the best oneshot I've ever read!

I'm not into the whole threesome thing but I am SO glad I read this. I mean, who wouldn't want to be with E and Em? LOL I really liked the whole thing, start to finish. I love the emotional aspect of it, too. And how Rosalie came into the picture in the end for Em.

I think that this would be SO good to continue! Please consider writing more of it. You could have Mike stalk her or something or maybe have Jasper be the 5th wheel until they find Alice. Anything! Just please write more!

Great Job! :o)
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was a GREAT story! I think I need a cold shower now! PHEW! LOL!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
aw cute and im glad forthe rose/emmett thijng
JessMess chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Fantastic one-shot :P

I thought that it was really awesome :P (for a second I was tempted to write orgasmic :P)

BYe
EZRocksAngel chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
um, yeah, this was pretty hot!

yowza
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was really, really good!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Hot! Hot! Hot! I want to have an Emmett and Edward party too. I was just on a site (can't remember which one) that had all the Twilight guys with fake fangs on. Anyway I never really drooled over Kellan before but there was a picture of him that made me catch my breath. Freakin gorgeous! M, so now I'm having little fantasies of Kellan and RPatz. Sheesh, get a grip, I'm old enough to be...well...not their mother but close.

Thanks for sharing!