Reviews for Three of a Kind
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Nice! Bella handled it like a champ!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Well that was one hell of a sequel. This quartet definitely knows how to keep mornings interesting.

Well done.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Well that was one hell of an experience for the trio. Awesome stuff.

Mike needs to stay behind bars where he belongs. Just saying.
Debbie White chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
great story I truly loved it! you did a wonderful job! Keep going cant wait for Alice n Jazz to join. Perfect lemon! :)
sexymama25 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter
momams chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
It was quite the work-out. I must agree with Bella, they need time to recover, get more energy and even ideas, along with friends;)
Kickinl8tr chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
this was amazingingly hot!.. I've looked for a three way story for a long time with B being the feature and for sure E and maybe Em or Jasper as a guest - this worked well . I also liked the 2nd chap - would love the post new year - w/A & J too ;) hawt. hawt. hawt...

I like that the guys were strictly into girls and not eachother. The girl on girl with the guy stuff I liked better than I thought. thankyou!
janosch73 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
WOW!
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)
Myrae chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I loved this 2-shot hopefully to become a three-shot! Great fun!
Iklepixie chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
congratulations on your books. Three of a kind is incredibly hot
rdmickey1989 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hey Lindsey! Well after your talk last night of this 17k Smut reading, I had to come check on one chp before heading to bed. LMAO...yup this is what I read. LOL. Glad she moved away from Emmett, I perfer twosomes to threesomes. I will def check on the last two chp and I faved the community too.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Oh you should soooo continue this story!
Raven's twimom chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
MINDBLOWING! I LUV IT. JASPER AND ALICE PLEASE! CONGRATS ON YOUR BOOK DEAL.
Fliberty chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
This was a lot of fun. I liked the friendships here but my favourite part was the connection between Edward and Bella. Very hot !
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »