Reviews for Not Over Till The Paperwork Is In
lumierehere chapter 24 . 11h
DANG What an excellent fic! I really enjoyed the premise and execution and I can't believe you crammed TWO pretty distinct plotlines in a single fic?! I know it's divided as part 1 and part 2 but it all started because of some paperwork snafu O_O dang. This was a thoroughly splendid read. I really loved your characterization of Kakashi! He was such a badass defense attorney lol... I didn't know I needed Accidental Lawyer Kakashi in my life until now... I also really liked reading your Iruka! Especially when he was scolding his kids in the courtroom. The 10 years ago even with Kento was so sad :( I can see it though. Mizuki is such a bastard! It really is stupid to try to slam a shinobi on "manslaughter" charges though wtf! I'm glad it resolved okay in the end.

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
Re-reading this, still love it just as much as the first time :")
Mee chapter 24 . 5/4
Awesome fic!
addyliciousyaoi chapter 24 . 3/3
Hi. This is the first time that I've read a Kakashi and Iruka centric fic, (well mostly Iruka-centric) that revolves around developing friendship, camaraderie and loyalty instead of romantic love between these two and I must say, this has been a great read. Everything just fits perfectly and I love the ingenious way of how you patch all the loose ends as the story closes. The fact that you didn't make it appear that Iruka is faultless regradless of his motives and reasoning is one of the things that makes this story engaging. The faults and flaws of the characters is basically an aspect that strengthens this fic. I love how you protrayed each and everyone of them. I wasn't able to put the story down. I had to read it in one go because it is very interesting. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I have thoroughly enjoyed every second I spent on this story. :)
lyssipe chapter 1 . 1/25
this story is wonderful. I love the complex ethics and characters.
Kakashi: Child Wrangler. Kami help them all.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Nice job
Starshinesoldier chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
This is such a great story! I miss reading gen fics of friendship! Makes my heart glow! Thank you for writing this amazing story!
sweetandsimple1 chapter 24 . 11/25/2015
This is beautiful work. Way too underrated. Why is this not popular enough?

You've really captured Iruka's character well; and for that I commend you. Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
Yay! Finally, a story with a happy ending! I've been reading too much melancholy now-a-days. "Pakkun" and Iruka brotp FTW! What was the ex-ROOT member trying so hard to make Iruka guilty though? I know she was the prosecutor, but misrepresenting the information that badly? With no motive...? She didn't sound very neutral.

The trial hearing was hilarious XD Awesome work.
Angel Fantasy chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
It was a very touching story. With Iruka so well-liked of Konoha (not to mention very important), it's a wonder he didn't get elected as Rokudaime Hokage in Kakashi's place. Granted, the teacher doesn't have the power needed to wear that red hat, but his cunning, wisdom and will of fire remind me greatly of Hiruzen. The more I read about him from you guys, the more I'm growing fond of him. Really, you've got his personality so well thought-out that I'm amazed you are not Iruka's canon author.

This was a really well-written story. Do you mind if I call it an Iruka masterpiece?
ThePlotBunnies chapter 24 . 10/26/2015
This was such a cute read. It had a good blend of political strategy, excitement, suspense and cute fluff. It's really refreshing to see a KakaIru FRIENDSHIP fic for once. I know you probably won't see this because of how many reviews your fics get, but thanks for making my day a little bit better. _

ThePlotBunnies is signing out!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
That ending in chapter 10! Lol
That was hilarious! Hahahahaha!
"Did I miss something?"
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
In chap. 7 where it has the Gaara quote "What is love?" I instantly thought "Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!"
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 24 . 8/31/2015