Reviews for Not Over Till The Paperwork Is In
jess.c.kong chapter 24 . 3/8
I thoroughly enjoyed this drama. Though it was all interconnected, it felt like two separate adventure stories, but in a good way! I almost thought Raccoon was going to be the prosecutor in the story- dunno how I feel about her since she was such a 'B' to Iruka, but glad he was able to reach Fox, even just a little bit. The trial was stressing me out but I'm glad it had a happy outcome. well, as happy as one can be over uncovering the truth over a ten-year old death of a child. Kakashi 's inner dialogue is spot-on! Loved the running joke about Kakashi's "encrypted" Report And how Iruka forced Kakashi to fix his mission report; even imprisoned, Kakashi is no match for his will to work! I am a fan of this pairing so I wish there was a little more KakaIru, but the end was a promising start!
aelmer6 chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
Dang... that was good. This story and your amazing writing had me wrapped around its finger the whole time. I can't wait to read more of your writing. And thank you for the great read .
Completely Confunded chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
That ending was HILARIOUS!
Kakashi... You're worae than Sai with 'understanding'.
deamon-of-light chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
I really enjoyed this fic :) it was very well written and the story line was reallu cool.
I think you did really well with characteristics of kakashi and iruka.
I think the story was interested from the beginning until the end and I'm really excited about reading the other fic in this universe :)
Deamon
Guest chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
Hahahah Iruka flirting with Itachi!? Hilarious _
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I'm an O positive! I've also been getting letters to donate but sadly can't make it :( I want to donate! Imma save you Iruka senseiiiii!
slashAvenger chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
Brilliant piece of writing. This is one of the best fics I've rad on this site. I especially enjoyed the characterizations. Your portrayal of Iruka as a slightly-flawed workaholic was brilliant.
Really enjoyed the well-planned plotline as well. Kudos.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 24 . 2/27/2014
it's a good story I really liked it
LustyLink chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
Amazing! Very believable in how everyone interacted, tears near the end for me, such a good read I really feel the ending was great it made it feel like a "complete" story. That being said more is more.. neh?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
This story is brilliant and toric is so convincing in his role I seriously have to remind myself that he is an OC.
Viridian chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ah. Poor, hapless chunin. Realistically speaking though, I suppose these things have to have happened some time.
BeyondMyReach chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
I really like this story. So briliant and obviously well-planned out. Everyone here's motive and actions are believable and the story is such an interesting read. I couldn't predict where it was going at all, even when it made sense later on. I love the Kakashi-and-Iruka plantonic-merely-acquaintance interactions and see how they change into interactions of friends. I also love the little details you put into this story, such as how Iruka as Naruto's favorite mentor influenced Gaara slightly and how you put so much thought into how the trial would proceed and how it'll affect Konoha and Suna's alliance. This is definitely a story I would revist someday.
Celestinasong chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Hahaha omg nice ending that was sweet!
Celestinasong chapter 16 . 9/26/2013