Reviews for Run
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's totally beautiful! love it! :D
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Ahahahahahahaha...how ridiculous is it that I JUST NOW found this fic?

XD
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
*snerk*i love how he tried soooo hard...too bad Kisuke is so patient huh? Lol! Good job! I loved it! I look forward to whatever you write next!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
loved it.
Teldra chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I liked this!
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
personally, I agree there need to be a lot more Urahara/Ichigo fics. Seriously. haha

This was really cute- I don't think it was particularly rushed; I mean you could have dragged things out longer and in more detail, but there was no need to- that's the wonder of one-shots :)

good work
mangatemptresshikaru chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
What a lovely and well-written story! Thanks for sharing with the readers.
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
LOVED IT SO MUCH. YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE LIKE IT CUASE I'LL READ THEM HEH HEH.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
So cute, but I can just see Renji coming in again and chasing after Urahara for once again "corrupting innocent Ichigo".
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
When I read the summary, I totally thought this was going to be OOC. I think a different summary would be more effective and make people want to know the ending more because they're not certain whether Ichigo will actually get with Urahara.

It turned out to be done really well though - I am highly amused at the thought of Ichigo running. He would never run from a battle, but something like this? Why not. XD The part with Renji cracked me up, I loved it. I snicker just thinking about it. I also liked Urahara here, I could just imagine what he was feeling inside.

I played A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran while reading this, and it was perfect!:

And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day - I couldn’t get away.
Forever Dreamin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I liked it even though it was a little rushed it was still good. I agree there should be more slash fics especially urahara/ichigo ones. I can't wait to read your next fic.
Ama chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Cracking stuff, really enjoyed that!
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Yay! -chibi claps- phew it got a little steamy for a T rated story w I had a craving for a good Urahara smut and now I am happy -
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really loved it! This is the first story I have read of this pairing. And I love this one!
holygallifrey chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
. . . That was pretty fucking amazing, love! -pokes Ichigo's back, squealing when he freaks out-

Hahahahah. You should've put the sexy smut in here!

Gawd, I love Urahara. He would actually look pretty damn hawt with Ichigo too!

I APPROVE.

Anyways, this was hawt. I liked it. A lot. Good job!

. . . I'ma review Pretty Kitty now xD!

I popped this story's review cherry! BAM. ;D