Reviews for Recca Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
HonorGuard Ra chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Loving how silly this story is, but I have to wonder, if this takes place after Appreciation, why didn't you finish that story first?
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Reading
GoldenGriffiness chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I don't have any idea what this is beyond amusing, but it is that.
Shaunee Altman chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Oh gosh, it's so funny! Why you are not writing? So good story...
sanabalis chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
ROFL! :)
Nargus chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Recca? As in Hanabishi Recca? An old favorite manga/anime I haven't seen in ageees! Don't think I've ever seen anyone written any hint in that direction either!
OokamiJudge chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
I know it's been a while since you wrote, but if you still get yer reviews know that this is awesome and that if yer muses ever give yo mroe it would be even more awesome.
timunderwood9 chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Lol, a lot of fun, I always like stories which are fanfics on fanfics- possibly for the same reason I like fanfics.

Actually the dialogue here was a lot snappier and faster moving than in your main Recca story. Really a pity there isn't more here. But what there is was definitely fun (though it would have seriously sucked if you stopped before Recca met Minato again).
verner2 chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
so funny. I can't stop laughing
mangagirl18 chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
Awww over already? But we didn't even get to see them wreaking havoc in potions class.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
lol. nice
Crystal M. Key chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
This was funny. I still want to know how Appreciation ends, or even middles, but I like this story, too. I would ask how some of the events are possible, but then I realized, it's Recca. Thanks! Favorite quotes:

"Anyway," Recca stated, changing the subject, "I wonder what's in that letter."

As Aunt Petunia moved to hand it to Recca Vernon seemed to get a second wind. "No!" he shouted. "Haven't I told you he's not going? He's going to Stonewall High and..."

Uncle Vernon trailed off as he saw the expression on his wife's face. Recca had seen that look before, most recently when he had taken care of the insect problem in her prized flower bed. Perhaps he shouldn't have used trinitrotoluene as a pesticide, but it had worked, damnit!

As Aunt Petunia slowly approached Uncle Vernon, her left eyebrow twitching dangerously, she began her own, considerably softer, tirade. "Have you lost your bloody marbles, Vernon?" she asked. "Don't you see? This is our chance! If he goes he'll be their problem! We'll be free! I'll be able to make toad-in-the-hole again without worrying about... that! I can garden without having my daisies turn into a blast crater! No more calls from the bobbies about how our nephew put sarin in the IRA's torches... no more calls from the school about how he's flattened the neighbors' children... and no more cows... no more cows, Vernon!"

Smiling brightly, Uncle Vernon promptly handed the letter to Recca. "Right," he stated. "Enjoy your new school."

Recca just grinned as he started reading.

...

Recca sat in his compartment, idly sipping a cup of tea. Mike had run off to do something or another; Recca had sent a kage bunshin to follow him, but wasn't really worried. The kage bunshin he had searching for Minato was more of a concern.

Recca idly wondered at the joys of being in more than one place at once - thanks to kage bunshin, he could actually look for his friend and wait for his friend to find him at the same time. He'd had more than enough time to get used to the concept in years since he'd learned the technique, but it managed to amaze him none the less.

Of course, he'd much rather have simply flooded the train with the things as Naruto would have, but Recca lacked his former student's reserves. That's why his bunshin was posting notes with Recca's compartment's location written out in an old ANBU code throughout the train.

Recca just hoped that ten thousand of them would be enough.

...

Recca smiled somewhat sardonically. "And they didn't tell you enough to really betray anything important, did they?"

"Perhaps," Mikan allowed, gracefully gesturing with one hand. "The advice given this one suggests that those above this one know something that this one does not."

Recca raised an eyebrow. "What advice might that be?"

"This one was advised that it would be beneficial to bring an abundance of popcorn."

Recca laughed at that. "I see. I don't think that I need to be worried, then." Laughing some more, Recca managed to gasp out another sentence between his chortles. "An abundance of popcorn indeed!"

Mikan would have responded, but was preempted by a blond-haired, blue-eyed boy ecstatically jumping into the compartment and suddenly embracing her companion. "It worked!" he shouted in English, firmly hugging the startled engineer of mass destruction. "She's on the train! Recca, it worked!"

Recca could only gasp out one word in response. "Minato?"

...

"Anything off the cart, dears?" a smiling woman asked, carrying a cart of...

"Ooh, candy!" Recca cheerfully exclaimed. Not only was she carrying sweets, but they were ones he was unfamiliar with!
Jman12394 chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
WHAT IS RECCA?

holy shit this is SOOOOOO funny.
Teucrian chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Oh wow, you're style is completely hilarious. I'm already reading Appreciation, but now I'm definitely going to have to check out all of your other stories. Hope you update soon!
Ragnarok chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
The sorting ceremony had to be hands-down the funniest part of Recca's story. And yes, I am including the Konoha one. The only thing that has potential for more hilarity is the ZnT oneshot you have on , if you continue it.

Speaking of continuing, both the Naruto and this one have not been updated for over half a year for this one and over a year-and-a-half for the Naruto one. Will we be seeing updates soon?