Reviews for The Secret Lives of Pandas
weezer42 chapter 32 . 3/24
oh, my goodness...wonderful, wonderful story...

I sobbed all through the first 8 chapters ...your writing is that good.

this has been a fabulous read, thank you so much for sharing you talent and imagination. If you were here, I'd hug you...

best story ever...**happy sigh**
Ty chapter 32 . 3/14
I've read this story years ago and I still love it! Thanks for the wonderful story again:)
webbo chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
Wonderful story!
Nerdmom1701 chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Oh my gosh! I waited until the end to review and tell you how much I loved this story! I gave up a couple nights to it and it was worth every second! Great job, you must be very proud of it! Well done!
Tamolino chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
OMG, I am so crying because this story is over :( I want more
Tamolino chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
"Jack spent the next hour wondering that if he continued with synchronizing himself with Sams gentle breathing that if she suddenly stopped he could as well." OMG :(
Tamolino chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
uffff :(
The Burning Heart chapter 32 . 8/13/2014
I'm not overly fond of Angst stories. But yours was very unique and well written.
mebfeath chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
This was a great story. Started out pretty intense, but I really enjoyed the idea and the way you played it. Lovely. Thanks for writing!
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 32 . 4/11/2014
This is one of the angstiest fics I've ever read- thank you very much for writing it.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 32 . 3/28/2014
Aaaaw... perfect ending.
Nanok chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
Fantastic fic! It's kinda hard to find a fanfic with good story, good grammar and good writing.
EwigeStudentin chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
I've just read the story again. Absolutely loved it - what an adventure!
ScientificAnomaly chapter 32 . 11/28/2013
There should never be a day where you shouldn't feel immensely proud of this fic. Well done.

I like to think that every 6 months or so I come across such an amazing piece of writing that just keeps me hooked. This is one such fic. I even dreamed about this one, which I've never done before.

Number 1 of my all time favorites.

*emotionally drained reader - out*
originalseriestrekkie chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
This story was fantastic! I'm so glad to have stumbled over this. The writing was really really good and I couldn't stop reading! The plot was well thought out and very original, I don't know what else to say- I enjoyed this very much and sad that it's over!