Reviews for The Secret Lives of Pandas
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 32 . 4/11
This is one of the angstiest fics I've ever read- thank you very much for writing it.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 32 . 3/28
Aaaaw... perfect ending.
Nanok chapter 32 . 3/22
Fantastic fic! It's kinda hard to find a fanfic with good story, good grammar and good writing.
EwigeStudentin chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
I've just read the story again. Absolutely loved it - what an adventure!
ScientificAnomaly chapter 32 . 11/28/2013
There should never be a day where you shouldn't feel immensely proud of this fic. Well done.

I like to think that every 6 months or so I come across such an amazing piece of writing that just keeps me hooked. This is one such fic. I even dreamed about this one, which I've never done before.

Number 1 of my all time favorites.

*emotionally drained reader - out*
originalseriestrekkie chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
This story was fantastic! I'm so glad to have stumbled over this. The writing was really really good and I couldn't stop reading! The plot was well thought out and very original, I don't know what else to say- I enjoyed this very much and sad that it's over!
nell chapter 32 . 8/13/2013
I did a re-read of your beautiful tale about Sam's and Jack's adventure. Your original characters, Serin and Tai, were wonderful.
DiamondFish chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I read your story and loved it. Then I lost it but the plot kept coming back to me, so I tried to find it. The search engine is awful within , so I finally Googled it. Still couldn't find it until I remembered the name of it. couldn't find it even then! Google found it. Yay!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
This is absolutely riveting and fantastic in the most horrific and brilliant sense.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/29/2013
3 this story! It had me hooked from the beginning! The ending was just beautiful. Don't know what else to say - truly amazing!
Rubyray7777 chapter 32 . 5/20/2013
I'm so glad I discovered this story! Thank you for writing! So good and sad all at once! I'm sad to see it end!
readingaddict224 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
why did Jack put his blood in sam's water?
LPeck chapter 32 . 4/1/2013
So good, expected twists and everything. Two thumbs way way up :-)
WENN9366 chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
This was a wonderful story and I loved it that I had no idea what was going to happen to the very end. SG-1 S/J ship was what got me into reading fanfic many years ago, but it's been a long time since I've ventured over to this genre. Thanks for the adventure! Happy writing :D
WENN9366 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
I just had to stop in my reading here to say that I thought my husband and I were the only people who saw a rabbit in the moon! (Although we see the "Energizer Bunny" - a sideways rabbit beating a drum). Everyone we tell thinks we're nuts. Lol!
Great story so far! Wonderful imagery and a nice reprieve from the usual S & J get possessed, have sex, Sam gets pregnant, they live happily ever after, yada yada... not that I haven't read my fair share of those, too ;)