Reviews for Afraid of the Dark
c chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Small note, you may want to put a rape tw and a mental tw in the story description. A lot of people may start reading this story expecting something like bullying, not mental illness or the mention of rape.
SilentSable chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
This story had me in tears, it struck close to home for me since I'm a schizoaffective and honestly I couldn't wait for it to end so I could stop crying but when it did end I was sad if that makes any sense, I much preferred the second ending as it made me happy that Hidan found a happy ending. Anyway thanks for the amazing story
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Actually like this chapter, but one thing troubles me: even if Hidan wasn't in control during the rape, I still think people would be more horrified at it.
Forever-Buckskin chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
This story for me is very very confusing to me. I mean it jumps around and then I can't tell if it's reality or not, to be honest it is making me frustrated since I can't understand it. Hopefully you can explain it to me?
sexyhidan chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love reading fics about the Guys in highschool!
Such a good story too!
and Teng chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
OMG. ALKWKOASNLK

What is this? Time to reread this because you are absolutely wonderful for returning to this! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for your future updates! I bet you got tons better at writing too so it'll be really cool reading from the beginning to this new alternate ending.

Good luck updating!
UkeHidan chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
aaahhhh shear poetry! genius! brilliance! I'm re-reading your story for the 3rd time, and it still drags me in just like the first time i read it. you are AMAZING these chapters are amazing and you once AGAIN have me addicted. i love your word choice and the explanation of hidans thoughts they are wonderful. I glimps into his mind but not enough to really tell you anything. Sooooo good! i love you!
P.S. i went to look for this story today and couldn't find it for 5 min. and had a panic attack! (I was under hurt/comfort instead of angst lol) but if you do ever decide to take this down or something, send me a copy so i can print and bind it... i NEED this story.
LittleBirdSoarsOverEagle chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Oh my fucking god. That shit was crazy. Awesome story.
Ditkata chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
i am soo confuuused... what happened at the end? did hidan imagene all of that? what's kakuzu sorry for? did they brake up? what did kakuzu say after hidan told him he raped a girl? WHAT HAPPENNED WITH EVERYTHING? :O
Jashin's little helper chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
Huh? I don't get it...
Hida Hida chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Long time no see! I recently re-read this and as always, it brought me to tears. When I wrote those 'reviews' all I could manage was a few outbursts. So i'd thought i'd take the time to (try) and write a real review over everything.

Even from the very beginning I was hooked. Everything was very descriptive but you did not ramble. You brought the entire story to life. You portrayed an angsty Hidan well, you wrote how he would act, but also how someone in his position would act; I don't see that often in other people's fanfictions. Each chapter flowed into the other well. As for the last chapter, I am always in love with it, even if it is the end. You always had me wondering if everything was a dream, or something else. There isn't really anything I would try to fix, you write as well as a real author. Overall, this is a story I will always remember and I was glad to be a part of the journey. :)
and Teng chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Wow.. wait, so was this whole story just a dream? I'm so confused!

Great fic, btw, no matter how this ending was supposed to be taken. Definitely one of the best AU KakuHida fics I've read.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
I love how you wrote it and I usually hate angst the only thing that confused me was the last two sentences... But really good! At some points I almost felt crazy it really made me think to keep up with the psychological parts of it your a really good writer!
TwilightAkatsukiAngels chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
No matter how many times I read it, I can NEVER understand the ending. It was a VERY good story, though.
Simone chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
Ok the ending confused me when he said his name and he said how can u please send me an email of what that ment it's