Reviews for Thebes
GaleSynch chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
It's hilarious! I like this chapter best so far.
ougley chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
HanaNaruLight chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Only one word" AWESOME":-)
Ninjapirate101 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Awwww i wish you wrote more...its really hard to find minanaru stories T_T I wanna know if Naru really does love his dad tho -_- oh well lol, ill just imagine that he did _
bostafu chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Aww I was expecting more but I guess you can end it that way. Makes me wonder what naruto REALLY feels about this... does he really love minato. Did he actually felt good during sex?
Capricarin chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
You convert me to MinaNaru! This fic is awesome, I love the build up, all the drama and the end was much loved xD
loussi chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
I want to get wasted too.
Mya chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Best destruction of Icha Icha ever-granted the point is about Minato's spiraling lust. I just enjoyed this so much.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Most awesome and simultaneously disturbing thing I've read in a while. It screwed with my mind, my brain went from OMG what am I reading to OMG why can't I stop to OMG why to I like this. Now I'm kinda stuck on OMG this is awesome. _
violetkisses chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
waaa. minato is uber scarey XDDD.
ladywinterfic chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
dude, this is an awesome, awesome fic. And I'm leaving a review, since I've already favorited. D
pk chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
::gigglefit:: ah the useful powers of intimidation and chutzpah.

also, outsider!pov is always always fun XD.

Thank you for sharing this story!
pk chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
o.o

I...

wow.

HOT. ASDFIAJSKL!

::bows down::
DetoxAngeltoolazytosignin chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
Oh God...look, I have no shame in telling you this, but Shiruy's fic 'Orignal Sin', was inspired by yours truly! Though her father/son incest was WAY yummier! And then the string of inspiration continues with YOU! You, are awesome. This fic was SO hot! I love you, really, I do. And thanks to Shiruy a billion, because now I want to write my own Mina/Naru. Maybe I will...You two are great!
MoonDot chapter 9 . 10/17/2009