Reviews for Thebes
О Д О . О Л О . О Ц О . 囧
Royalty Scans chapter 1 . 4/28
AWE-SO-ME
ranoshi chapter 9 . 2/14
I like the insane, terrifying Minato aspect, but the we don't know if he actually loves Minato that way or is just using him because he is some sort of insane himself in unsettling. Thanks for writing.
Kisaragi Senketsu chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
I laughed SO hard when Minato flat out said he wanted Naruto like that. And then... the rasengan. Laughing box is officially broken.
Favorited.
Great chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Interesting but weird at the same time. Looking forward to more!
AnjoRemix chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
lol should do a bonus story full of lemon of places where they screw in Konoha or on missions XD that be smexy :P XD
GaleSynch chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
It's hilarious! I like this chapter best so far.
ougley chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
HanaNaruLight chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Only one word" AWESOME":-)
Ninjapirate101 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Awwww i wish you wrote more...its really hard to find minanaru stories T_T I wanna know if Naru really does love his dad tho -_- oh well lol, ill just imagine that he did _
bostafu chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Aww I was expecting more but I guess you can end it that way. Makes me wonder what naruto REALLY feels about this... does he really love minato. Did he actually felt good during sex?
Capricarin chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
You convert me to MinaNaru! This fic is awesome, I love the build up, all the drama and the end was much loved xD
loussi chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
I want to get wasted too.
Mya chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Best destruction of Icha Icha ever-granted the point is about Minato's spiraling lust. I just enjoyed this so much.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Most awesome and simultaneously disturbing thing I've read in a while. It screwed with my mind, my brain went from OMG what am I reading to OMG why can't I stop to OMG why to I like this. Now I'm kinda stuck on OMG this is awesome. _