Reviews for Fast Food
jameni chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
.*) .*)
() ..•**•.•*..•
*..*Ooh,..is there any more to this story?...thanks for sharing I like it a lot,but miss the ending!
jameni chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
* *
(*•.•*)
_ •• •• Thank you
_•• • for sharing
_••your time and talent!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ..Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
nightcap chapter 19 . 2/7/2010
I am ever patient for updates on your story. And I was not disappointed. A few steps closer to finding out who this is.

I actually felt a shiver as you described Beth's hand in Milgram's.

Now that's good writing!
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I like your style. I found you by accident, but I hope to read more of your work. This is a beginning. Figure out why she did this and write the rest. Vampire Reader
lorig795 chapter 19 . 1/31/2010
Glad your back!

I hope Josef is wrong and this guy isn't able to charm Beth. I don't think Mick would like that very much! Well done. Looking forward to more.
LadyAilith chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Oh, I'm definitely interested! I've only just found this story and I'm hooked! I can hardly wait to read more! :-)
silvanelf chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
I'm definitely still interested! Loved this chapter...Josef playing pool...nice... : D
margroks chapter 18 . 10/16/2009
Actually, I just read it and can't wait for more! I'm anxious to see the mystery play out and Josef get his revenge. And seeing Mick and Beth playing at being lovers and hoping it might lead to the real thing...hey, I could go for that! Please continue!
clairlz chapter 18 . 10/15/2009
Still interested. LOL at Josef messing with them. Thought that was a nice twist.
rungirl60 chapter 18 . 10/14/2009
I am still interested, so please keep updating! I love this story, it is very in character, but also very fresh and different. Can't wait to read more!
J.W.Melmoth chapter 18 . 10/14/2009
Me! me! I'm still interested :-)

I really like your Josef/Mick dialogues. Keep it up!
lorig795 chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Hi...still interested! I hope Mick wins the bet or there are going to some very happy freshies and one very unhappy Beth. I hope we get more soon!
nightcap chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Oh ho!

I can imagine what those two thought when they saw those photos!

Sweet Josef...really sweet! LOL!

And as far as still being interested...not just yes but "H*ll" yes!

You keep writing...I'll keep reading.
nightcap chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
The opening with Mick and Josef was right on the button as far for their characters. I loved that scene!

The little love talk between Mick and Beth is taking them down the road of their relationship and is picking up steam. Clever!

That final scene with Chandra was stunning in the brutality Jonathan exhibited. Julia has good reason to do whatever needs to be done to succeed. She knows her options are zero.

Excellent chapter droog! Good work!
nightcap chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
LOL! I got tickled thinking of Mick hiding behind the hibiscus! No particular reason...just hit my funny bone! snicker!

And now the net begins to close. Here's hoping only the bad guys are caught in it!

Great chapter Droog!