Reviews for Rescue Me Therapy
Harleenbean chapter 29 . 10/13
rlly sad and good
Nightpanda123 chapter 29 . 7/31
It's the middle of the night and I'm here trying to sob quietly after reading that mind blowing therapy story XP Not many stories I've read have been cheerful yet dark at the same time, so yea your pretty amazing to have thought that up! Everyone's problem fit them exactly and I'm glad that the pairings are ones I like too! Wonderful job!
T-T ;) thank you for writing this
TheUchihaBabe chapter 29 . 7/1
Love this fic! It's beautiful~
Lulu chapter 29 . 6/26
This is the second time rereading this whole fic and it got me to tears AGAIN! I hate u for making me cry but i love u for writing this fic ️️
stained.dream chapter 29 . 4/28
i am well aware that this is a bit late of a review but please bare with me, i just read this! so let me tell you this, AWESOME FICTION, GIRL! I swear i cried while reading this last chapter, i really think it was perfect! i realy want you to read this cause i sincerely love this story/fanfiction. it's a piece of art. it got me all emotional since i have my times of depression too, this period of my life included and in all it cheered me up, also sasusaku is my favorite couple and they were perfect here so arigato gosaimasu for the hard work! i really appreciate it from you! 3 3 3
she who_fell_in_love_with_this_fanfiction lol
MayShadow19 chapter 29 . 4/3
This is one of the few stories on Earth that made me cry.
RandomPenguin-chan chapter 2 . 2/26
*sniffle* I think I'm going to cry
Cassandra Echizen chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
At first I was crying because its just so sad but now I cried because I'm just so freaking happy. I need more tissues people...
7ScarletLies chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
Before I finished the page, all I saw was "THE END" and I was mentally both dying and flipping out at the exact same time. Like, if I had inner clones like Naruto, half of them would be dead and the rest would be running around screaming over the dead bodies of the others.

Then I read the rest and then decided not to hold a gun to your head and force you to write out the end. _ Luv ya! Keep writing forever and ever and ever and thanks for keeping the main story just as real as it could get.
SugarSweetStranger chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Kawaiii ~ desu ...please continue
Tobee chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
*Tobi was here*

AiLovesWriting chapter 29 . 8/29/2015
beautiful story /3333
Kishara-Hime chapter 29 . 8/27/2015
it's officially 7am and I've finally finished the story. This was so painful to read. My nose is sore from all the wiping, my eyes are all swollen and even my ears got blocked due to my stuffed sinuses but IT WAS ALL WORTH IT MY GOD THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY.
Kishara-Hime chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
It hurts, it hurts so much I had to keep the box of tissues next to me on the bed as the tears won't sob. I literally gross sobbing right now, I knew this was coming! This is such a freaking good but so painfully tragic
1,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »