Reviews for Rescue Me Therapy
I lurvv your story! It really brings out the feels!
OrangePeels4You chapter 29 . 6/3
Fudging feels, bro.
Are you trying to kill my feels doc!?

DAMNIT.
SO BEAUTIFUL.
Torikki Jinx chapter 22 . 4/13
This is too much drama for teenagers...
sweet devil chapter 2 . 4/6
Sup really cool chap
Nanananos chapter 29 . 3/30
Very, verry very very veryyyyyyyy Beautiful! Stories like this have a great meaning, thanks for this beautiful story. Love it :)
Tigerlilyburn chapter 29 . 1/26
I am crying my eyes out! This was such a beautiful story and very original. I feel like being someone like Sakura; helping others be happy. Thank you so much.
psychedelic-gospel chapter 1 . 1/2
hOLY HIT OGREJWOFRHESGIHREHOG%HWO I HAVE BEEN LOKING FOR YOU I AM AN ANON READER AND FINALLY IFERKIHGIgREW I LOVE UR WRITING HOLY SHIT HTANKS
A chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
I will be honest, I kind of wanted Sakura to die at the end, then flash to all of the secondary characters future lives. I feel that would have provided closure. But nonetheless I stuck with it. Despite the little grammar mistakes regarding your, you're, and your- AND what bothered me most was the the way the word "suicide" was used. Suicide is the act of actually killing oneself. I feel like you were looking for the word "attempted suicide", because honestly whenever I read "From all my suicides" I lost it. It seemed ridiculous. Anyway, nice story.
Jun-Shang88 chapter 29 . 11/28/2014
OMG! for a moment I thought you would've killed Sakura for real! I'm still sobbing dammit!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Oh GoD! Its been a while since i cried this much silently... Sakura is potraited so Beautifully in fic she's so strong but when she started crying it really cracked me and now my face is read and teary, I get really emotional in sad sad situations like these... Really love this fic!
BookWormFT chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
I've have read many, many, many books and stories and i never cry. Only 4 have EVER made me tear up/cry. Now that number is 5. This was so AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and HEART WARMING and SAD and WONDERFUL ALTOGETHER! THis is my favorite story of all time!
Inu-hanyou of Midnight chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
Oh my gosh, I cried! I loved this story! :-D
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
You know not so long ago I reviewed for this story and thinking back and remembering it all over again I must say I really enjoyed this story and u really are a great author.

Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
Trisha chapter 29 . 9/5/2014
You made me CRYYY! BWAHAHAH ;'(
Life is beautiful, and I'll always remember that. Thnx for that awesome fanfic. It was worth reading ;)
swasome unicorns chapter 29 . 8/29/2014
Thank you for making this story so effing sad I ruined my eyeliner. Thank you for making this story so deep and beautiful that I feel like I should be a better person for those who are suffering. Thank you for writing this and finishing it, because I don't know what I would do if I hadn't seen Sakura live. I thought she would die. This story has been so amazing and motivational that I can't even begin to comprehend how you wrote it. Life really is beautiful, when you actually open your eyes.

This story is amazing beyond words. And my waterproof eyeliner (which apparently isn't so waterproof...).

Love, swasome unicorns