Reviews for Rescue Me Therapy
Yannie chapter 29 . 2/9
It's beautiful and thank you for a happy SasuSaku ending
Fatma Zehra chapter 29 . 1/25
So beautiful
iBloo chapter 29 . 12/29/2017
This story is amazing. I laughed, cried, and nearly died due to the fluff. Even when I was in public, I could barely contain myself as I read your story. Thank you so much for sharing!

This has a very interesting concept, and the problems suited all of the characters well. Although Sasuke seemed out of character, it still felt like Sasuke enough to me.

These kinds of stories help a lot of people, and I’m happy to know that it was received well. I’m not suicidal or anything, but I did relate heavily with the themes of loneliness and feelings of incompetence here and there. Thank you for helping me believe in Love yet again, and for reminding me that it’s out there. Also, cheers to the power of friendship! The bonds all the characters had with each other really reinforced all my Naruto feels.

Again, thank you for sharing this story! Happy New Year!
Quanaehun chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
you said 2,00 words... Do you need Glasses? Its 86,058 words long, Nice story!
Asdarkasmysoul chapter 29 . 8/21/2017
Oh my god, i dont remember crying this much over anthing. I am a suicidal bitch and this was so so apreciated, you wouldnt believe. Thank you. Maybe this would help me on a few way xoxoxox
KittySamurai chapter 29 . 7/13/2017
This has to be one of the saddest fics I have ever read. I've been sobbing and wiping my boogers since I read the summary. Good job on this piece.
brownvampire chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I literally cried for days after reading this. I love how you portrayed the characters and their problems!
youknees chapter 14 . 7/1/2017
Just had to review on this chapter coz this is such a cutie chapter. Sasuke is so OOC but i like his personality here. Just love their banter. They are so cute together, Sakura and Sasuke. Enjoying this so farrr.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/11/2017
This story is AMAZING..Thank you for this..
Not gonna tell chapter 29 . 5/8/2017
WOW!im confused if im criying cause im happy r sad? great story
Lancelot Du Loc chapter 27 . 4/10/2017
father killed by fox... I know it's sad, but for some reason I can't stop giggling at the image of Minato being mauled by a tiny irl fox (my sense of humor is dark)
Scarlet chapter 29 . 3/31/2017
Wow.. *sob* it is beyond great! Oh how I enjoyed it so much.. Sometimes my heart pounds, sometimes I'm grinning ear to ear, sometimes I laugh out loud, and then sometimes I cry. You took me to a roller coaster of emotions! Thank you for this wonderful story. You taught me that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...
sasusaku2242lover chapter 29 . 3/6/2017
This is one of the saddest but well developed Fanfic ive read in a long time :) I cried but it was amazing!
GUESTayesha chapter 29 . 1/1/2017
*SIGHS* THEN *STARTS CRYING*. YOUR FANFIC MADE ME CRY, LITERALLY! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED YOUR FANFIC! KEEP UP THE GOKD WORK ! YOUR AMAZING WRITING SKILLS TOOK ME IN SUCH DEPTH ... IT CANNOT BE DESCRIBED BY WORDS! I AM A HUGE SASUSAKU SHIPPER ! I GOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO YOUR STORY. IT WAS AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT 3 3

ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS THAT I'VE READ EVER! 3
KHB123 chapter 29 . 10/28/2016
What a beautiful story! So full of color, feels, madness, and love! I can definitely see this as becoming an anime movie for Naruto. I'm glad this had a happy ending! It brings so much hope into the world!
Thanks for the story:)