Reviews for Rescue Me Therapy
This story is AMAZING..Thank you for this..
Not gonna tell chapter 29 . 5/8
WOW!im confused if im criying cause im happy r sad? great story
Lancelot Du Loc chapter 27 . 4/10
father killed by fox... I know it's sad, but for some reason I can't stop giggling at the image of Minato being mauled by a tiny irl fox (my sense of humor is dark)
Scarlet chapter 29 . 3/31
Wow.. *sob* it is beyond great! Oh how I enjoyed it so much.. Sometimes my heart pounds, sometimes I'm grinning ear to ear, sometimes I laugh out loud, and then sometimes I cry. You took me to a roller coaster of emotions! Thank you for this wonderful story. You taught me that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...
sasusaku2242lover chapter 29 . 3/6
This is one of the saddest but well developed Fanfic ive read in a long time :) I cried but it was amazing!
GUESTayesha chapter 29 . 1/1
*SIGHS* THEN *STARTS CRYING*. YOUR FANFIC MADE ME CRY, LITERALLY! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED YOUR FANFIC! KEEP UP THE GOKD WORK ! YOUR AMAZING WRITING SKILLS TOOK ME IN SUCH DEPTH ... IT CANNOT BE DESCRIBED BY WORDS! I AM A HUGE SASUSAKU SHIPPER ! I GOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO YOUR STORY. IT WAS AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT 3 3

ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS THAT I'VE READ EVER! 3
KHB123 chapter 29 . 10/28/2016
What a beautiful story! So full of color, feels, madness, and love! I can definitely see this as becoming an anime movie for Naruto. I'm glad this had a happy ending! It brings so much hope into the world!
Thanks for the story:)
Harleenbean chapter 29 . 10/13/2016
rlly sad and good
Nightpanda123 chapter 29 . 7/31/2016
It's the middle of the night and I'm here trying to sob quietly after reading that mind blowing therapy story XP Not many stories I've read have been cheerful yet dark at the same time, so yea your pretty amazing to have thought that up! Everyone's problem fit them exactly and I'm glad that the pairings are ones I like too! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/13/2016
AWEOSOME STORY
T-T ;) thank you for writing this
TheUchihaBabe chapter 29 . 7/1/2016
Love this fic! It's beautiful~
Lulu chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
This is the second time rereading this whole fic and it got me to tears AGAIN! I hate u for making me cry but i love u for writing this fic ️️
stained.dream chapter 29 . 4/28/2016
i am well aware that this is a bit late of a review but please bare with me, i just read this! so let me tell you this, AWESOME FICTION, GIRL! I swear i cried while reading this last chapter, i really think it was perfect! i realy want you to read this cause i sincerely love this story/fanfiction. it's a piece of art. it got me all emotional since i have my times of depression too, this period of my life included and in all it cheered me up, also sasusaku is my favorite couple and they were perfect here so arigato gosaimasu for the hard work! i really appreciate it from you! 3 3 3
she who_fell_in_love_with_this_fanfiction lol
MayShadow19 chapter 29 . 4/3/2016
This is one of the few stories on Earth that made me cry.
RandomPenguin-chan chapter 2 . 2/26/2016