Reviews for The Weekend
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 20 . 4/18
Omh the irony of her threat at the end of this chap XD
AppropriateAsAlways chapter 18 . 9/27/2012
Is it weird that I find possessiveness really sexy? I loved it.
NoraWalker chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
Oh, damn you! I'm here almost sleeping and I just can't get enough of your fanfiction. Really, I swore to myself I'd stop on chapter 12 today and look where I already am! Congrats, sweetie, you write wonderfully.
thefanficwriter chapter 44 . 2/22/2011
best ben/nellie story i've read so far, honestly.

loved how lucy was portrayed as an antagonist, since i've never really seen laura michelle kelly play a bad-guy part before. well come to think of it, she's prolly NEVER done an antagonistic character.

absolutely loved this fanfic. ur awesome for writing it!

yumi
Seducteeown chapter 44 . 1/18/2011
Awwww3

This was such a cute story! :)
unamuerte chapter 44 . 12/7/2009
Yay I reached the end! What a lovely fic - I'm so glad it turned out happily - I can just read this fic whenever I watch the movie and get depressed by the ending D As for Lucy, I think the Judge showed his true colours and when she found out what he was really like, he turfed her out onto the streets and she's saving the rest of her pride by leaving the country. I enjoyed reading this so much - thanks for writing it!
unamuerte chapter 43 . 12/7/2009
Holy crap what happened to Lucy? What a change...
unamuerte chapter 38 . 12/7/2009
Lol Nellie's disgusting food combinations when she's pregnant - priceless!
unamuerte chapter 37 . 12/7/2009
I knew she was pregnant!
unamuerte chapter 35 . 12/7/2009
Ha ha Lucy gets slapped. Loved it!
unamuerte chapter 33 . 12/7/2009
Very lovely )
unamuerte chapter 28 . 12/7/2009
I like how Ben is still like Sweeney in some ways - the part about him killing for her O Woah. But Edward is just a pain, so I'll make an exception.
unamuerte chapter 26 . 12/7/2009
It's so nice we get to read Ben having a relationship with his daughter since it was never possible in the movie.
unamuerte chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
Phew! Thank goodness Johanna's ok!
unamuerte chapter 23 . 12/7/2009
Aw that was so sweet! Thanks for writing such an awesome scene D