Reviews for The Return of Uncle Jack
A maze thing chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw...poor Shawn! Though whumpage is always fun! *grumbles* Damn you Uncle Jack, just leaving Shawn there and then lying to Henry about it! What was he thinking! And Henry, man, he went into super spy mode there. I'm glad everything worked out, sorta. Though I'm sure they really won't be seeing Jack anytime soon or ever. Great story! I loved it!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
dragonnan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
You are both brilliant and deeply intuitive to the characters, and it's a pleasure to read your work. I know how much effort you put into your stories, and am grateful you would choose to share such entertaunment with the rest of us. It's unfortunate that you've been stained with a troll such as , whose only delight in life seems to be in tactless and childish retaliation for their ill mannered criticism. Ah well, envy rears its ugly head in many ways. The protection and security of online interactions simply shows a person's true character- foul or lovely. You can only pity them as you would an abused animal, and hope someday they will rise above pettiness and aspire to be greater than this.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I loved your story! Please write more, great characterization!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was a really GREAT story! I loved it! It makes me sad that Jack would do such a thing. TT But Henry came to save the Day, or at least try to. YAY!
Nixa Jane chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I really enjoyed this! I'm kind of like your Shawn here, in that I liked Jack in the show despite everything and found it hard to hold what he'd done against him, even though it was pretty unforgivable. I think you showed that same sense of balance here really well. I especially loved how protective Henry was, and this bit:

“Shut up Jack,” Henry said angrily, “What was your plan? Talk them to death?”

“It was going better than yours,” Jack said.
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is great! I loved it.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
is this an extended verson of the episode after the diner but if not its good