Reviews for True Heroes
SuspectRed X chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
are you gonna continue this story, because don't you think that three years is too long a time to keep on hiatus?
Esus927 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
I hope you continue this story. I always thought it was a shame that Knowledge Is Power wasn't finished, so I hope you can come back to this and finish it.
Chi Vayne chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Interesting sorting hat 'song'. It's seems more of a 'which house offends you least' than a 'which house do I want to be in' situation.

A week? I wonder if Harry will make it through his first day. It seems unlikely he would last past his first meeting with Snape.
hemotem chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
An interesting start I do like what I have seen so far and hope to see more of this in the near future.

Hemotem
jjack0310 chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
good one.

I wonder when you harry is going to get his hogwarts letter.

jjack0310 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I am assuming the story line is kind of like Knowledge is power. That is great.

hope you dont abandon it like the other guy.

ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Its a good story. Hope to see more. Keep going and update soon.

Its good that you have sped up the Fleur meeting in the 2nd chapter. It will make transitions a lot easier. Introducing Selene is a new concept, don't think I have seen her like this before, also very original. I want to see how you manipulate things.

-Best Regards Zero
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
It looks like a good start, hope to see more.
Elementh chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Is a little crazy than harry be so smart in that age but i like it, :P keep going and update soon!
InzanityRulz chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Interesting fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
tumshie chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Not just similar, so close it could be the same story, and no matter how clever a one year old wouldn't be able to form sentences, the motor control isn't the
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Looks good, chapter is a bit short though.

Waiting for more.