Reviews for I'm Lost and I'm Found
Phoe chapter 1 . 4/21
.And yeah we know it's not fair to of Bella to ask him to protect her daughter, but if we were in her shoes we'd all do the same. Put our children first. That's why I was always REALLY irritated but understood Bella making him take Ness, because no one comes before your child, and seeing as how the whole pack and vamps was there to protect Ness in the first place it would have made no sense to leave her there where she would probably get killed, making all their efforts meaningless. This was written so well. And I like that you had Jake criticize as well as empathize with Leah because lots of writers like to pretend she is without fault, and that's not true. She is as beautifully flawed as the people she passes judgement on, she just doesn't get the support everyone else does, and she damn well should! Everyone always seemed to leave her to fend for herself, including Jacob, and that's one thing I didn't like about him in canon. He understood better than anyone Leah's pain and brushed her off or was abrasive to her the way everyone else was. Even when theyou had that conversation about Leah being infertile he was so immature when he just needed to listen to her. I definitely prefer this Jake
sacredorchids chapter 1 . 4/21
Yeah, I definitely agree with Jacob. Leah is so awesome but so immature sometimes, especially when it comes to Bella. She spends all her energy insulting and hating someone who doesn't give a damn about her opinion because they are busy living their life. And that's what Leah needs to do. I feel her hate towards Paul and Sam and Emily will always be justified but I always hated how she dragged everyone else into that just because she could. It's like GIRL. Come on, you are wayyy too strong for that childish nonsense. And he's also right that she doesn't have to like them, but she doesn't have a right to be as nasty as she is about Bella and Nessie, especially not nessie is only a child who's only crime is existing. And she always acts as if Bella is at fault for Jake's actions when we know the truth is that Jake needs to learn to step up and be the leader he's supposed to be. Which isn't to say I think he was wrong for dipping with Nessie, because, let's be real, the imprint always comes first and not even Leah could fight that if she had one. I hope though that she will continue to point out to him how he shouldn't be with renesmee no matter how old she gets, because she has the gift of being able to see the faults in imprinting and I hope she doesn't let Jake fall prey to them. She'd probably have Bella's support on that now that I think about it.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is wonderful. Jacob and Leah are perfect. Leah has the right combination of bitterness, resentment, humor, loneliness. She is completely self aware and she understands Jacob. They are going to be a great team. Imprinting and their view of it was well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is wonderful, to see a true friendship developing between Jacob and Leah. She respects him and she will support him. She has so much to offer, I really like her as a character. If only she had a chance in the original to live up to her potential. But you have written her for us and we appreciate it. Now, about the imprinted half vamp half human demon spawn...that's another story!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Flattery never killed anybody, except maybe Bella." Lol, so true!
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very good story. Well written, good characterisation, convincing dialogue.
Jassi chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
nice story..:-)
ShebaBaby chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I enjoyed this story, but I guess I wish it had gone a little further. I like a nice, round plot (which is probably why I generally don't love one-shots). As always, characterization is perfect, and I love the banter between Jake/Leah. I'm writing my very first Twilight (read: Blackwater) fanfic (which is actually only my second fanfic in general, and both are still in progress), and it starts of similar to this one, with Leah pissed at Jake's willingness to abandon his pack. She's a lot angrier in mine, and it goes in a much different direction, but I like you resolved things between them here.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Another awesome oneshot about Leah and Jacob! :)
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
LOVE this!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I adored it!
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Loved it!

Leah and jake are really meant for one another!

Do u have a story of them ending together together? Please tell me if u do!
kels chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
my mind is gibberish because this was awesome :P
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is an insanely well-written piece. It does Jacob and Leah justice, I think, by showing more of the bond formed during Breaking Dawn. But, besides that, it goes deeper into the pair-deeper that Meyer did, actually.

First, the dialogue is witty (i.e., Edward being "hung like a fucking elephant"), and that I can appreciate. Second, Leah's thought-process seems very real, very believable; it's something I'd be inclined to expect of her-only better, and a lot less bitter.

Not only is the characterization great, but the character development is excellent, too. Jacob and Leah form a tentative friendship during the series, but here it seems to solidify, to become more complete. They trust and understand each other to a point of reverence.

Then, of course, there's just the general feel of beauty and harmony that echoes throughout the words. Swimming races in the middle of the night, stargazing in contentment, lying on a sandy shore and breathing to the steady ebb of the tide...They're all actions that gave the story some of it's charm.

So, in short, it's outstanding. I tip my hat to you.

~Koky