Reviews for I'm Lost and I'm Found
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is wonderful. Jacob and Leah are perfect. Leah has the right combination of bitterness, resentment, humor, loneliness. She is completely self aware and she understands Jacob. They are going to be a great team. Imprinting and their view of it was well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is wonderful, to see a true friendship developing between Jacob and Leah. She respects him and she will support him. She has so much to offer, I really like her as a character. If only she had a chance in the original to live up to her potential. But you have written her for us and we appreciate it. Now, about the imprinted half vamp half human demon spawn...that's another story!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Flattery never killed anybody, except maybe Bella." Lol, so true!
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very good story. Well written, good characterisation, convincing dialogue.
Jassi chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
nice story..:-)
ShebaBaby chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I enjoyed this story, but I guess I wish it had gone a little further. I like a nice, round plot (which is probably why I generally don't love one-shots). As always, characterization is perfect, and I love the banter between Jake/Leah. I'm writing my very first Twilight (read: Blackwater) fanfic (which is actually only my second fanfic in general, and both are still in progress), and it starts of similar to this one, with Leah pissed at Jake's willingness to abandon his pack. She's a lot angrier in mine, and it goes in a much different direction, but I like you resolved things between them here.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Another awesome oneshot about Leah and Jacob! :)
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
LOVE this!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I adored it!
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Loved it!

Leah and jake are really meant for one another!

Do u have a story of them ending together together? Please tell me if u do!
kels chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
my mind is gibberish because this was awesome :P
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is an insanely well-written piece. It does Jacob and Leah justice, I think, by showing more of the bond formed during Breaking Dawn. But, besides that, it goes deeper into the pair-deeper that Meyer did, actually.

First, the dialogue is witty (i.e., Edward being "hung like a fucking elephant"), and that I can appreciate. Second, Leah's thought-process seems very real, very believable; it's something I'd be inclined to expect of her-only better, and a lot less bitter.

Not only is the characterization great, but the character development is excellent, too. Jacob and Leah form a tentative friendship during the series, but here it seems to solidify, to become more complete. They trust and understand each other to a point of reverence.

Then, of course, there's just the general feel of beauty and harmony that echoes throughout the words. Swimming races in the middle of the night, stargazing in contentment, lying on a sandy shore and breathing to the steady ebb of the tide...They're all actions that gave the story some of it's charm.

So, in short, it's outstanding. I tip my hat to you.

~Koky
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Your talented.
Rawsfish chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Finally!I'm so glad someone actually pointed it out that what Jacob did in Breaking Dawn was totally wrong.

Like seriously, completely backwards. When I read that Bella was asking Jacob to run away with Nessie, all I could think was wth? What about the wolves?

He's their leader first, even before Nessie, and it's not fair to anyone, not to mention how many shades of wrong, to ditch them and let them all die just to save one little being. Not to mention that it was completely, hundred, thousand percent selfish of Bella to ask that from him, making him choose between his pack and Nessie. But then again Bella IS a selfish whiny brat so what do you expect? So anyway, with that rant out of the way...I'm so happy that someone wrote something about how the pack would feel about that. And you've got Leah's voice down great, by the way. Leah's a sarcastic, yet funny character and I love how you added humor to her pov
Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 1/29/2009