Reviews for Possibilities and Certainties
I haven't had a chance to read the last 7 or 8 updates. I'm finally caught up and I see the story is still as great as always! Thanks for everything!
TakeAMessageBackFromMe chapter 289 . 3/23
Love this chapter!
Jamie chapter 289 . 3/22
Nice chapter
melanie chapter 288 . 3/17
Grrrr, cliffs makes me crazy! But i love when we talk magic, i mean when we reas magic;)
Jamie chapter 288 . 3/15
Good chapter
elphiesglinda chapter 288 . 3/15
Oh, no, poor Elphie. Great Chapter, though!
snickersrose93 chapter 287 . 3/9
*manic fangirl giggling*

I can't wait to see what happens with the witch classes and meeting Nusee!
It will be so exciting to see what Elphie can do with her powers! And in a brand new environment!

GAH! So excited!
Iniga chapter 287 . 3/9
Lol! Glinda has stumbled into one of few ways to make Elphie beg to go shopping!
Jamie chapter 287 . 3/8
Nice chapter
tamperk chapter 287 . 3/8
Great chapter, as always. It's amazing to see Elphie continue to flourish and her and Glinda's relationship grow in a new environment.
I continue to be amazed at how you keep the storyline going after all these years. I am reading it through from the beginning for about the 4th time. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. The length of this fiction is epic!
Iniga chapter 286 . 3/2
Well done by Elp'
elphiesglinda chapter 286 . 3/1
Yay Elphie!
tamperk chapter 286 . 3/1
Ah, to my relief, you are back!
Great chapter! I love how Elphie and Glinda are melding into life at the University. But the very best part was Elphie giving Ran what for. That was utterly delightful and well-written.
Wonderful chapter. You continue to amaze worth this story.
Jamie chapter 286 . 3/1
Excellent chapter
Lishalove chapter 286 . 3/1
All I will say is that you made up in spades for not posting last week with chapter... I just love the banter between the two of them and I really love the assertive Elphie... There adventures are going to be awesome.. Please keep up the outstanding work! YOU ROCK!
1,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »