Reviews for Possibilities and Certainties
Jamie chapter 344 . 9/19
Sweet chapter
Iniga chapter 344 . 9/18
The whole exchange about Shell's wardrobe was great. Now I want a flashback to when teenage Elphie took little Shell shopping...

I was sure that something dangerous would happen when Elphie took Manif's wand, but I can't say I minded the fluffiness that happened instead.
Jamie chapter 343 . 9/11
Nice chapter
TakeAMessageBackFromMe chapter 342 . 9/9
The first part of this chapter reminded me that I've been wondering if Glinda has ever been able to get Elphie to be more dominant like she wished for way back when (the gossamer lips/hands dreams). Maybe an idea for a future chapter ;) The last part of the chapter reminded me of how much I like Shell and Glinda's relationship. And Manif's scepter.
Iniga chapter 342 . 9/5
"She smiled. At me. She smiled at me." Aww! I love Shell and his crush. And I love that this saga has gone on for so long that Shell isn't much younger than Glinda was when it started, so it highlights how very much Glinda has matured as she doles out the excellent advice. And Manif's explanation of a teenage boy's mindset is great as well, especially with Elphie's delayed reaction to understanding about "little Shell." This is one of my favorite chapters.
Just Me chapter 342 . 9/5
Cute.
I read this series when I was in middle school. I'm a senior in college now and so sad that I don't know where I left off :'( might have to read it all again from the beginning of the first part
lol i love this i really do
Jamie chapter 342 . 9/4
Great chapter
Just Me chapter 341 . 8/15
Okay that ending was absolutely adorable.
Iniga chapter 341 . 8/14
Aww, Bri and Shell. How cute.
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 341 . 8/14
Awwwww! Shell has a crush!
Jamie chapter 341 . 8/14
Very good chapter
Just Me chapter 340 . 8/9
Great chapter! I like how the situation was handled and resolved.
TakeAMessageBackFromMe chapter 340 . 8/7
I hope there is security at that facility. Just because Kirlina doesn't have magic doesn't mean she can't hurt someone. I still think those professors should be disciplined for endangering innocent lives. I'm glad Glinda's animal empathy was mentioned, I've been thinking about that because I just reread the part about the horses at the Sorcerers Retreat :)
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »