Reviews for Possibilities and Certainties
Fae'sFlower chapter 368 . 5/25
I loved the Elphaba-Manif moment in this chapter! I love that Manif is a goof, but also knows when it's time for a serious conversation! And the ending Gelphie was hilarious!

I don't know if you know this now, but how many more chapters are there? And will there be another story following this one?

Jamie chapter 368 . 5/21
Nice chapter
Fae'sFlower chapter 367 . 5/19
I loved the Bri and Shell moments! They are so cute together! I'm glad Shell got to support Bri at her concert. Is it too hopeful to hope for a first kiss soon? And I loved the Gelphie moments, especially in the beginning!

Fae'sFlower chapter 366 . 5/19
I loved the Gelphie here! And the closer possibility of the Gelphie baby! I love the progression of he story and can't wait to read on!
TakeAMessageBackFromMe chapter 367 . 5/18
Oh I definitely think they should use magic to get Glinda pregnant, leave Shell out of it imho.
Jamie chapter 367 . 5/14
Sweet chapter
Jamiecat2013 chapter 33 . 5/5
Reading this on the mobile app and I keep seeing reviews for the new chapters and i am so excited to get up to date. slowly but surely I am getting there. I took my last final ever today, graduate from college next Saturday. I've been reading this fic since middle school
Brightfang chapter 366 . 5/1
Cute chapter! And after so much time-hopping the last few chapters, it was nice to stay in one place for a while. Looking forward to all the conversations about AI and adoption to come :)
Jamie chapter 366 . 4/30
Lovely chapter
Fae'sFlower chapter 365 . 4/28
Great chapter! Gljnda really needs to start thinking things through more before she tells them to Elphaba. And I agree with the green girl, using Shell was WAY over the uncrossible line. Will they find another solution?

tamperk chapter 365 . 4/23
Wow! That was something! I always wondered how the having a child would work. I wondered if somehow magic would be involved or something, maybe even accidentally. I must admit that you really threw me with the Shell idea!
Also, I think it's interesting that the girls still have communication issues as they argue, but they recognize their own faults and can sort of work out the issues on their own now. I like the growth in the characters that you have provided. Well-written!
Brightfang chapter 365 . 4/23
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next one.
Jamie chapter 365 . 4/23
Ooo, well that escalated quickly.
Good chapter
Fae'sFlower chapter 364 . 4/22
This was such a great chapter! I love Manif (and his scepter) so much! And the wedding was so much fun! I hope Bri and Shell become an official couple soon! And Glinda's ready to have a baby? I wonder how Elphaba will react.

Iniga chapter 364 . 4/10
Well, that escalated quickly! Um, if by quickly I mean almost 2 million words into the third part of a trilogy. I know you said back when Glinda and Elphie got married that you would start skimming over larger parts of time to get to the married stories you wanted to tell, and you certainly did that in this section. Looking forward to the next phase in their lives...

On a less sweeping note, love Dani not being able to figure out how to defend Manif's honor. Hee.

Also, good for everyone for keeping Shell from following Bri to her school when that would have upset his own academic track. They'll make it through anyway, I'm sure.
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »