Reviews for Silvered Ebony
EspieGeorge chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Ok. I just want to say that I really love this story! I used to have a love hate thing for Sephiroth, but after reading this collection, I just love him! I hated Hojo so much, and after reading this chapter i almost scream "EFF YEAH!" at the top of my lungs...but everyone is asleep in my house. My mom would be so mad if I woke her up do to getting excited about something FF related...again. -.-'
Ive been reading the lines in the character's voices and when Sephiroth said "If I was you, I would apologise to me and Vincent for what you did to us." i swear i almost wet myself it was so scary reading that in his voice. DD: And then picturing him smiling? *shudders* Scary stuff. Too bad Vincent is merciful. Hojo doesnt deserve his kindness! _ Anyway, I think thats all i wanted to say. _
b chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
shouldn't it be Rufus' reach instead of Reno's reach?
Constance32 chapter 17 . 11/13/2009
This story is beyond brilliant, even if it doesn't follow the original storyline. I'm a sucker for fluff between Vincent and Sephiroth. Is the story finished yet?
Lord Makura chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
Aw suce a nice ending!
whatevergirl chapter 17 . 9/10/2009
Aww! I'm glad things are worked out... Though, Zack is a tad strange! :)
JiLLiBeanz chapter 17 . 9/9/2009
So cute! Update soon! :D
kiralover44 chapter 17 . 9/9/2009
That was a good chapter. Yay Vincent and Sephiroth are together and don't have to get hurt!
SHA260 chapter 17 . 9/9/2009
yay for rps and OCs, I'm glad you wrote this fic, it inspired so much from us, it developed into so much and it started me on a whole new pairing

You know I love this fic, it is definitely one of my favourites. Thank you for something to look forward to.
whatevergirl chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
Very interesting. I am glad things are getting sorted! :)
JiLLiBeanz chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
YAY! Happy hap! Not the ending though is it? T_T 3 I wanna find out how it all works out too! :D
SHA260 chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
YAY! An update! And it's nearly finished! I blame you for getting me itno this pairing, but it's such a great fic hun! And i'm still proud of you for your results :P
Lord Makura chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Poor Sephiroth, that must have hurt...
whatevergirl chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
Aww, I like Zack. I hope Rufus isn't too creepy. And poor Sephiroth! Very good chapter! :)
kiralover44 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Ah why didn't you put Vincent and Sephiroth together. You better put them together. good chapter!
SHA260 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
This chapter is so well-written, the characterisation is magical and the description is very powerful, particularly the way Rufus is skirting around the issue. Poor Rufus! Cloud's gentle questioning is definitely the best way, and it is interesting that Zack also realises Cloud is better at talking (less likely to glomp and nuzzle someone into submission - not what Rufus needs). I think it's nice that Cloud has a role, something special that none of the others could do, or at least not as well. Because he isn't as famous as the other two SOLDIER, or as scary (sorry Vince!) as Vincent, he can sort of approach Rufus on his own terms, so that combined with his gift (as it were) for talking makes him all the more likely to get answers - if this were not such a sensitive issue.

I understand Vincent's reasoning, and I feel sorry for both him and Sephiroth, it must be so hard to do that, and much as I want to poke them into a relationship it is definitely not what Vincent needs right now, maybe Sephiroth, Zack and Cloud will be able to help him though, help him readjust to the world outside which has changed a lot in thirty years, and offer him some sort of (if only temporary) stability, a base on which he might be able to reconstruct a life.

Well done hunni, and no, i don't know how I managed to do a review this long either, but I hope it's okay