Reviews for Clipped
Dratias chapter 1 . 4/1
This is only a one-shot? Dude! This.. this.. I can;t.. THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING as a fic. I can't even imagine how Robin would cope, knowing his worst enemy could control his every freaking movement. Would he ever resign to the fact, and give in to Slade? Would he continue fighting, even if only mentally? Would be ever be able to escape? Heck, could Batman even help him? Omg.. One of the best plot ideas I have seen yet for an Aprentice fic, and it's only a one-shot ;_; Terrific freaking job on this, man. I loved it.

- Dratias
Nightwing237 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I wish this wasn't just a one shot cause I would love to read more.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygooooooooooooooooooooooossssshhhhh... This was perfect. Perfect, and horrible. Oh my gosh, this could be canon... Poor poor Robin...
That was amazing. Good job. I don't think it needs to be rated M, but hey.
Keep up the MARVELOUS work.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is so good! More more more please!
Impatient chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ah dang! I'm so curious I might die!
What you have here is fascinating enough to get me hooked; I love apprentice fanfictions, but having Robin in this much ignorance and such a helpless state will make an interesting base for his hopeful downfall. It could go down so many ways from here with the 'terra' factor.
Update soon please. :3
Shadoween chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
interesting ! Hope you'll continue it
Halfangeltje chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Its really a nice story!
randomness 5743 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It is a good story. However im not really into slashes with slade and Robin. Its a bit creepy. I also think robin isn't as weak as you made him. I don't think he would've begged Slade the first chance he got after being forced to kneel. Maybe a few insults even with the slash then he might start begging. The teen titan robin is very prideful , so it might take some
time to break him
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
oh if only this were a real episode!
Thank you for the perfect set up for a rather entertaining role play. ;)
Euphoric Leo chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Creative idea. I loved the induendos.
LoneWolfe chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
im excited for the next update so please update soon i cant wait
sailorlyoko4life chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
oh please keep goin! its really excting!
JokersJustice chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is very interesting. The idea, the way you've written this. You really should turn this into a chapter story. It has so much potential.
MissChinook chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Want..more
FelineFantsy chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
There's one major flaw in your story... THERES NOT ENOUGH, write more! you can't leave me hanging like that! I was looking for the next chapter in excitement and it's a one shot! Pure torture. *sulks*