Reviews for Come Back in the Summer and You're Still in My Robotic Thoughts
Didev chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
U haven't updated yet hurry up and do it
Uchiha Sakuya-Chan chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Wow,Kakkoi!

She Rejected Ryoji-Kun!

Next Chap,Lemon?

Update!UPDATE!UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE!
Shino-Kurumi chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Hahah! In chap 6, what nevermind?

Aigis covered with his...nevermind?

Nevermind what?

But good story!

Hurry update! I want to see the next chapter!

Make the minaaigis more!

Hurry update!
Shino-Kurumi chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Yay! Good, good, and good! Please update as soon as possible! I agree with rossy chan and I'll wait for the next chapter. Please read and review my story too, okay?
Spisant chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
Good fic!Keep updating or Ill be extremely angry
patleon909 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Aww, that's sweet, they're finally together... they certainly move fast though lol xD
Wesieboy chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
hey, i'm pretty new to this site but i just happened to come across this story by chance and i like it so far, and being that my favorite character is aigis i just had to read this one, i cant wait to see what happens next. XD
ArexFTW chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Ha ha. It's funny. I can read so much Yaoi/Boy Love lemon, but I don't think I can stand for the straight kind. xD
Reviero Messiah chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Sorry I'm late for the review. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING ARISATO AIGIS CHAN! I LOVE IT! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I will waiting for LEMON AND THE SEQUEL! _ sorry if I'm being selfish! I wish you luck at your exam! _
Evenos Cross chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
quick but good chap hope you update soon good luck with your tests

-Kuchiki Roy
Silvermoonarisato chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
great Story !
Evenos Cross chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
funniest chap yet nice work hope 2 c an update soon
Reviero Messiah chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
ARGH! THAT WAS SO COOL! at last aigis and arisato is more romantic than I expected! Thank you so much Arisato aigis chan! Update soon, but if you don't have a time,don't worry I will waiting and help you out,okay! Keep smile and spirit!
Felix Falora chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Seems like Aegis is now involving herself with multiple "Social Links" now. XD I look forward to your next chapter.
Evenos Cross chapter 4 . 1/10/2009