Reviews for Aftermath and Reconstruction
Tequila Princess chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Ainsley's not annoying! She's pretty cool. I love girls with brains.

Aw. Zell's such a sweetie, going to great lengths just so Quistis could go on her long overdue vacation. How can anyone resist him?

I'm amazed at how you made everyone have these little idiosyncrasies that go really well with their character, like Quistis wanting to know if going on a vacation was an order, or Zell never failing to give out a smile (even when Quistis was supremely irritated at him for "kidnapping" her).

I'm blabbing.

To put it bluntly, your characters are far from being OC.:)

Hmm, Seifer's mentioned here. Does this mean that we're going to check up on our favorite blond hunka-hunka-burnin'-love?:)
Tequila Princess chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
That Quinn is acting more Selphie-ish than Selphie herself.:)

Man, I feel so dumb, I couldn't even answer the two SeeD exam questions you posted here. It's been ages since I last played FF8.

Anyhoo, oh, I guess we'll be getting some romance here in Ryuu and Ainsley. Interesting. Or maybe even in Zell and Ainsley? The possibilities are endless. Lol.:) And I love how Squall's like this legendary figure no one really knows even though he's the headmaster. It's so like him to be detached. I hate fics that have him "changed" all of a sudden to this happy-go-lucky person who "hangs" with the rest of the gang in a bar in Deling or something. Gr. So bravo to you for carrying on his antisocial behavior from the game.:)

I wonder what you have in store for us next. Now that I think about it, what are the others up to? Hm.

Oh! And I seriously know how Ainsley feels. I love the smell of old books! Hurrah for geeks like us!:)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Aw thank you! I am of course now blushing furiously. & another good chapter - not a Seiftis-y one, but i quite like Selphie & Irvine together too ;) keep it up!

Isis
Tequila Princess chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Poor Selphie. Squall must be a real slavedriver.:) I notice she's not as perky as people usually make her out to be. YAY. I never really liked that bouncy-chirpy version of her.

I guess we're going to check up Squall and Rinoa next? Or perhaps Seifer? Hm.;)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Hmm, drained and pallid huh? Interesting...it's down as a Seiftis so I'm assuming he's gonna be along soon? Could that be the reason for Quistis not looking her best? I'm probably way off the mark but i like this story. interesting premise
Tequila Princess chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Solid start. I found myself wanting to know more about Garden's post-Ultimecia's state of affairs rather than how Quistis and Seifer meet and fall in love, which is good. Means there's more to your fic than just romance.:)

I love how everything's from the perspective of other people. You don't really see "different" stories like this around here anymore. Really sparked my interest. Haven't read the earlier version of this so I'm really excited as to where everything is leading.:)

You had minor typos though, like "guidence" instead of "guidance", but other than that, good job. Can't wait for the update. And I wonder when Seifer's gonna get thrown in the hoopla.

Can't wait for the update!