Reviews for Gateways of Bereavement
Guest chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
NO APOLIGIES NECESSARY FOR ANY DELAYS! THE FACT THAT YOU ARE STILL POSTING IS GIFT ENOUGH TO US PATIENT FANS. IT IS A GOOD POST DAND FULL OF SUSPENSE SO WAITING IS NOT AN ISSUE. GREAT JOB ON THE COMBINATION POF EVENTS/SITUATION AND PEOPLES ATTITUDE. THANK YOU FOR THE POST.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
NO BASHING OR CHASTIZEMENT JUST THANKFUL FOR THE POST AND THE UPDATE AND YES WE ARE LOYAL FANS OF FF WE CONTINUE TO READ AND FOLLOW FAITHFULLKY! YOUR POST IS GREAT IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU TIME. YOU EFFORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS AGAIN.
Clove15 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Update soon!
beemum chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
I have just discovered this story and I am really pleased with the story line. Please don't keep us waiting for the next instalments you have built the tension brilliantly keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I read chapters 1 - 8 when I first found this site, and remember some sections. Have you inserted some pieces or have I just had a memory blank? How you spin the different threads together is going to be fascinating. I do admire your mastery of languages.

Barbara
Ditte3 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Great story. Please continue. I'm glad to read a good Sue Thomas FbEye fic.
Ditte3 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Oh. It was a dark chapter. I wonder who that man is.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Angsty but good start.
Tangosasa chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Wow, that was an very explosive start for this year. And reading it I thoughts out the tragedy a few years ago in GB. ( if I remember it correctly.)
All those innocent people died and for what?

I'm curious for the reason for this inferno, for now I can't see the similarity with the story so far.

Please don't wait too long for the update.
Ely93c chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
this FF is beautiful! Can't wait for more! :)
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh know what's happening!
Gix chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Nedfan, just wanted to let you know that you're a wonderfully unique writer. Stories like yours are pure pleasure to read. Your own JS version is just one of numerous qualities that distinguishes you from other writers - as I said, you are unique. Keep going, keep Jack and Sue alive, but most of all keep that passion alive that is to be found in everything you write!

Thank you!
Gotothewindow. Pickastar chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Had too read a little back to remember why Jack was aching so :) lol love the chapter

I'll stay with you tonight Jack!
Ladybug303 chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
So i noticed that the date in the first chapter was 2007 and the date for the 7th is 2006, are these flashbacks? and has something happened to Sue?
Hope06 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
cute nice light chapter breaking up the one before yet it fits well