Reviews for Blanket of Stars
FuckingConfused chapter 27 . 9/9/2015
I absolutely love this story. I laughed my ass off and the we they met and cried when they finally kissed without Spencer feeling pain. I haven't read a good fic in while but this was amazing.
SALOVE chapter 27 . 4/10/2015
This story is so just...I can't even find the right words to tell you how much I love this story! You are a a goddess to the fanfiction world, seriously, I hope you get to check this and know how deeply touched people still are because of your words :)

A fan forever
darlenedilla chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
I cried so much reading this. And when i'd finally stopped, I started again. At least the last time I cried it was tears of joy. It was a pleasure reading this even though my eyes now hurt, haha
DaBestest chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
Oh my god..this story made my heart ache..i cried when Spencer realized that Ashley took her own life...it literally took me ten minutes to stop crying hard ...job well done
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
I cried... like literally-waterfall-for-eye-balls type of crying.
Wow... just wow I love it and to be honest I dont think ill ever find anything that will pass this
-Thank you for sharing you awesome story
immablackstar chapter 27 . 7/7/2014
This story is is quite heartwarming and heart wrenching. This made me feel good on a sick day so thanks for that. :)
chantel chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
This is one of the bestest story ever!
CreativeUsername chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I've reviewed this before but I just wanted to tell you you're awesome. This story is probably one of the best I've ever read. It gets better each time. I just really want you to finish the other Spashley stuff you got going on. Anyway you inspire people like me to write. Good job never quit doing what you do!
guest chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
I don't support suicide at all, it's essentially murder but i'm not going to go into all that because this fic was beautiful. I was honestly hoping it would be something like Ghost Dad and Just Like Heaven though, where Spencer was actually alive the entire time but her body was in the hospital waiting to be reunited with her spirit before it was too late. That would have been so interesting, she probably would have had to go into the foster system though and Ashley's dad really should have spoken more and been better over all.

Anyways, this was a great fic so thanks for sharing. :D
cooljuli000 chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
I dont know if you'll ever read my review because I joined the fandom kinda late but I just wanted to thank you for that amazing story. I've read a lot of ffs but I've never read such a breathtaking and captivating like yours. It was soooo beautiful written! You've done an really really really amazing job :')
M.L.J123 chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
You are one of the most beautiful authors !
I like the way you write/discribe feelings in your story. This story really affected me, it was like I was living in it.
It's so original !
I am a big fan of you ! :)
TheSkinsSpliffer chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
Fantastic story, definitely one of the best Spashley AU's out there, just thought I'd tell you! Thanks for writing.
NeverStopDreaming90 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Just finished reading the story. I read it a few years ago and stumbled on it again while searching for a new story.
Loved every chapter of this amazing and beautiful Story.
Thank you so much for this awesome Fic
Im sorry for my bad english
Xdarkphoenix chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
I'm all over the emotional and spiritual spectrum with this story. Thank you and your beautiful mind for standing by your story the way you envisioned it from the start. i wouldn't change a thing. There is more to this vast universe/existence than political correctness.

Thank you for taking me on this emotional roller coaster, i thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm sure ill come back to it again. You are very talented and really immerse the reader in the world and characters. I hope you pursue this beyond the world of ff.

This was a perfect read for valentines day while my wife slaved away at work. She came home and his was just a gentle reminder to not take any moment for granted. Hugged her fiercely.
tolazytologin chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
3...u ass!...u made me cry 3 this is beyond the best original fanfic I have ever read ... so beautiful and its amazing, you made me feel so connected ...and honestly :/ this story deserves to be on the top favorites thanks for the mind blowing