Reviews for What I've become
Anna Psarudaki chapter 25 . 5/8
A very interesting story! I liked the idea of a prophecy that is about Hermione!
It's very different from what I have read so far. Allways the focus is on Hermione and Lucius' relationship, your story is focused on Hermione. I would like to see what happens next!
A reader from Athens~
TriumviraVolturi chapter 25 . 3/21
It's been a long time since you updated this story, but I hope you will continue it some day soon! I like this story a lot! -a French reader :)
Lucille Sharpe Laufeyson chapter 25 . 11/17/2016
Great story!
Please update
Black Phoenix Ranger chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
Awesome Story...keep up the great work...when will you update this story
Guest chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
I like this
angel987 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Love ur story can't wait for next update
jkrulz chapter 25 . 4/2/2015
Brilliant! I'm not sure if it was intentional but I love how your writing style changes for different parts, very interesting way of writing :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
Please update this story is amazing I love it!
Snapeloverforever chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
Please make another chapter soon. By the way I looooove the story!
teresa.pardeeao chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
this is a wonderful addition to the story,but i agree when you say it would be hard to finish. there are so many possibilities. however you did such a great job with the romantic parts, that you hate to think of this ending harshly. it's tender and very much to what the real characters would act. what ever you decide to finish or not i LOVE LOVE LOVE this storyl THANK YOU. p.s. aka theteresa214
theteresa214 chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
awsome
teresa.pardeeao chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
hey vixen, roxie, i still love your work. i used to be the teresa214.
it's been awhile since i've been able to get back. now i am rereading and going on i can't wait to see what you've come up with.
HogwartsGraduate14 chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
I can not wait for what will happen update
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Love the story, can't wait for next review :)
angel897 chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
an interesting story to read hope Hermione puts down that dark lord for good