Reviews for Feast of the Samhain
Stealth Dragon chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
I am so looking forward to seeing how Sheppard handles Earth. Yes, not well, but how not well... if that makes sense ;)
Stealth Dragon chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
Glad to see you're still with this story (You made me a little nervous, there, for a while;)). Hope you're update again soon. I so want to see how Ronon - or someone - manages to get through to John, especially before he ends up back on earth.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Wow great chapter thanks for update plase Please do not send Shep to the earth, the heal fence with his friends T-T

update soon

Endgame65 chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Thanks a ton for posting the new chapter. They can't send him back to Earth, he'd never recover. I'm guessing the past stuff is just starting to really heat up. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
ElleChan chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
you updated! god i've been waiting for you to update for like ages!

i simply love this story and the twist, not to mention your writing skills are just amazing!

I really do hope you'll update whenever you get the chance cuz i really can't wait to read what happens next!

Stealth Dragon chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Phew! I'm very glad to hear you're still working on this. I was afraid you'd given up on it which tends to be the sad state of affairs with most fanfic on . Anxioulsy awaiting the next update:D
Endgame65 chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
You're right about the movie being horrible. They just used the names and screwed up the story. I'm curious to see how this one'll play out. Keep up the good work and post again soon.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
Poor John, I right now can find out as I end up in this situation, and the reaction of Atlantis to his presence and everything that he has suffered in those years, T-T

I hope that he recover :)

I can't wait to read the next chapter :D

Thanks for this chapter is amazing

update when you can xD

Dylaila chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
This story really intriugued me, please write more.
Endgame65 chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Man I'm feeling really sorry for Sheppard. I started reading this story a bit ago, and I'm really looking forward to an update. I gotta say though, the fight with Talon is really reminiscent of a book called "Blood and Chocolate," I have no problem with it, just an observation. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Duffy chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
This just keeps getting better and better. I love the way the many bits of the story are starting to resolve, how we're starting to be able to connect the beginning to the end. And the whump, of course, is delicious. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
OMG poor sheppard

God,... is very sad :(... a lot of suffering, I hope that Ronon may help Shep to recover :)

thanks for chapter and Merry Christmas

The Starplater chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
meh, i thought that was a good chapter. storys are bad if the writer doesnt re-inforced the plot. this is a good story, i dont usually read the really dark ones, but yuo've really managed to keep this suspenceful! :)
Stealth Dragon chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Eep! Update! Poor John.
Anaeria23 chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Wow, this is great. Please keep going.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »